Reviews for Harry's Homecoming
Zaryn chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
I find that there are parts of the story that needs a little more. personally, if i had to survive on my own while uneducated and deaf, it would probably take around 8-10 months to get even close to where you have harry at now. i hope you also elaborate on how he became deaf and his past as well as the "link" between Harry and Ginny. Other then that, i love the story. Keep up the good work.
Starscape91 chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more!
WolfGirl75 chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
oh that was so cool. cant wait for more. update soon. so what is harrys reaction going to be. is he going to escept him?
Starscape91 chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Great story! I can't wait to read more!
MrsGinnyWeasleyPotter chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
i love it...this is much overwhelming than jlr's...iwonder who would be in love with each it ginny like jkr's or it would be harry's?

can't wait...
shezz05 chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
brilliant, loved it and can't wait for more!

also can't wait for more Harry/Ginny moments should be fabulous!

anyways keep up the amazing job and update soon!

Bhumika93 chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
OMG i love this fanfiction. I cant wait to read more. It is so heartbreaking and Heartwarming at the same time...plz update soon.
caliginous chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
interesting and unique, looking forward to reading more!
antidraco chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
A very good start to what appears to be an interesting story. Thank you.
Zaryn chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I find Harry's Homecoming... needing a little more compared to your other stories. I know its just the first chapter but I felt as if you could have done more with it.
tumshie chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
An interesting start, but adoption/fostering in the UK isn't that easy, potential adoptive/foster parents are vetted beforehand. I'm not saying that bad people don't slip through the net, but no one would be able to just turn up and sign up to take a child.
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 12/21/2009