Reviews for Begin Again
NickyR chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
So out of all the fics this one particularly stood out for me, it was short, but it was packed w/ everything and just had an overall good heart warming feeling, thank you
bohoxlove chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
awe this was way cute.

you should continue it,

and do all 8 days. its fabulous.

if not, still great ending.

happy new year!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Cute. I liked Chuck and the moustaches.
jagged1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Very cute. I like the way Sarah played Chuck by having him try the different mustaches. Nothing like a cabin in the woods to bring on the holiday spirit! Thanks.
brickroad16 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This was very cute. I loved that it's just Chuck and Sarah spending some time with each other, with no one else around. Of course things go wrong, but they only care about spending the holidays with someone they love. For some reason, one thing that stuck out to me was this line: “You should have told me you were Jewish. Ellie would have loved to have another holiday to celebrate.” That's so true! She would embrace Hanukkah and be delighted that the family had another excuse to be together, lol. Nicely done. Happy holidays!
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Great story...especially the sharing of a holiday together, Sarah opening up to Chuck.
wonderjax chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
That was so cute. Lol, i loved it. It was really funny. Haha loved the mustches part. Thanks and happy holidays.
anon4utu chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Nu?
MySoapBox chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Loved the Hanukkah angle. Now I have that Adam Sandler song in my head.
Wepdiggy chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Haha. Okay, I will admit that I find pleasure in thinking that Sarah Walker...Aryan Princess Sarah Walker is actually Jewish, haha. Take that, Hitler! Heh. Okay, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing, and happy holidays!
GoldenGirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Aw thanks for the fic! I know it was probably tough having to write about hanukka when everyone else wasdoing xmas fic, but this Jew appreciates it! lol. In teh back of my mind I always had the idea tha whoevr got this prompt would make the Hanukka thing a cover ut it's cute that Sarah actually turns out to be Jewish here.

Thanks again!