Reviews for Of Princes and Pointé Shoes
Micbah0521 chapter 12 . 1/18
Please pleases please update faster. Joanna know what happens between Bulma a and Vegeta!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
Freaking hate u get off ur butt and update
HCDragoncat chapter 12 . 3/22/2014
Oh please finish this is a wonderful story! I love how you have written and developed both Vegeta and Bulma ! XD I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
Finish it
Ehh chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
I Love This Story Soo Much.. It Is A Really Awesome Story.. I Really Am Anticipating What Hapenes At The Nutcracker..
angeleye31 chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
OMG! I'm so hyped for chapter 13 XD
IshFishGalaxyGirl chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
This is really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really *a few hours later* really, really, really, really, really AWSOME! No falmes what so ever. Please continue!
marmalade.skies9 chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
I hope you are still working on this story, seeing as you haven't updated in over a month! I really love what you've done with Bulma and Vegeta's relationship. I can't wait to read Bulma's performance! Also, I'm excited to see what Bulma got Vegeta for Christmas...
ForeverDis chapter 12 . 2/24/2012
Woo-hoo! You updated! Wow, this was one of those stories that I could never force myself to take off the alerts even though I wasn't sure if you would ever update again. It's still as awesome as ever, and the quality is more than worth the wait. Hope all is well. Happy Writing!
MissDoubleONinja chapter 7 . 2/10/2012
DAMN THAT VEGETA! HOW COULD HE BREAK BULMA'S HEART LIKE THAT? HE LOVES HER BUT HE HAS TOO MUCH DAMN PRIDE TO ADMIT IT AND JUST WANTS TO BE AN ASS! Oh, I like your story, but Vegeta's being such a bastered!
Ms. insert name here chapter 12 . 2/9/2012
I can't wait til the next chapter! :D
Reignashii chapter 12 . 2/9/2012
lol vegeta is going nuts
Reignashii chapter 11 . 2/8/2012
great chapter x3 hehe looking forward to seeing what will happen next in the upcoming chapter
FIX CHAPTER 8 chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
Umm... why is chapter 8 actually chapter 6? I refuse to go to the next chapter until it's fixed. it will ruin the story other wise
Shirochan21 chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
UMMMMM SO I GUESS VEGETA WILL BE THERE TO SEE BULMA'S PLAY I WONDER IF YOU WILL HAVE THAT LEON GUY IN THOSE CHAPTERS TO COME OF THE PLAY AND WILL HE STILL BE HOT FOR BULMA VEGETA WOULD BE ALL JEALOUS LOL UPDATE SOON
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »