Reviews for Does Bella become a vampire?
MissiB chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
...1. I'm sensing you're on Team Jacob, and 2 I think you've posted this on the wrong movie, if you can't find it I would reccommend looking at Books: Twilight
shannon chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
now she did not go and live with Jacob she live with Edward?
Miss Marion chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
(I know I'm not perfect but...) This story should be shot in the face.
livelifetothefull chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This would have been a much better ending.
saintsforever chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
One sentence does not a story make. I can't even count this as a sentence, since it lacks grammar and common sense. Waste of time for you to post, bigger waste of time for us to read.
saintsforever chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Y-dO-u-CrY chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
wow that was a waste of 5 seconds of my life, it made no sense at all... do u even speak english? and as im sure you've recieved plenty of reviews about this but... why the hell is it labeled as a take the lead story? and its not even a story, its not much of anything really... its a sentence and a badly written one at that...
bellydancer10 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
twilight is a mockery to humanity and this doesnt even belong here. this is "Take the Lead". get this out of this fandom because this is just sickening me that this is even on here!
Kuroi 002 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I think you got the wrong category. This has nothing to do whit take the lead.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Dude. Twilight is that way.

*points to a dark bottomless pit*

Yea.
Morgan-Kacie chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Um, sorry but what does this have anything to do with "Take the lead"? I'm pretty sure that this isn't even technically a 'facfiction'. Plus this has such bad grammer, I barely understand a word it says.
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I don't actually want to review anything Twilight, but I did tell you you could change category on this in a message, now I'm going to tell you HOW in the hopes you'll actually do it.

Sign In. Go to "Publish" and then "My Stories." Select this story. It'll bring up Story Properties. There is a section called Category. A button on the right hand side says Change Category. Click it. Select Twilight instead of Take the Lead. Please.

Get this out of our fandom.
MobMotherScitah chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Why is this posted to Take the Lead?

Why is this posted at all?