Reviews for Easy Way Out
Azucar chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Darn that ended way tooo soon. Lovely story and perhaps AU at the time but its very Marcus and now relavent to Season 7. Please write more and even more heated Teresa/ Patrick scenes - the kisses are such a tease.
Sugar
Lady Shaye chapter 12 . 11/30/2011
I read this and was about ready to cry. I read it all in about an hour, and considering the length of your chapters and the fact that my Internet is acting freaky again, I think it's an accomplishment. Or it's just sad. I'm not really sure. But then, being stuck in bed with a broken leg 'cause it's 10 at night and you're too tired to get more Tylenol is sad in itself, yes?

But you made my night a whole lot better.

Anyway, keep up the writing, I absolutely love it! Favorited you and this story, and I'm checking out more of your stuff as we speak.
Aurelie G chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
love it !
kihakukage chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
cool
YouSpeakToMySoul chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
Absolutely loved your story! It was sweet and I adored Matt even though I am so glad that Lisbon and Jane got together in the end because they are meant to be. It was a lovely plot which worked really well and was very believable, I really wish they would make this into an episode, I mean how cool would that be? I thought it was brilliant that Lisbon had a person to take her mind of Jane and I thought a coffee house was the best setting for it. Really cute story, Keep writing! :) xo
Laury the Latrator chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
I had a glo worm as a kid too! sigh... so sweet...
Kuhlama chapter 12 . 12/2/2010
I now this story has been finished a long time ago but still I want to say that its fantastic. I really enjoyed it !
ten10 chapter 12 . 11/27/2010
hi! i love your stories :) but sometimes I think the way you portray Lisbon isn't quite right. I don't think she would just basically be putty in jane's hands. She wouldn't keep forgiving jane for everything and it makes her seem a little desperate. In the show, she's strong and articulate and that's what would make her attractive to jane in the first place. But I do love the way you write and your storylines are quite unique. :) Please keep writing
24Mentalistlover chapter 12 . 11/20/2010
I. Love. This. Story. It's beyond adorable and amazing. :)
Donnamour1969 chapter 12 . 9/13/2010
Another great story of yours! I'm slowly making my way through them (you are very prolific!). I don't know how you keep up with writing more than one story at a time. I obsess about my own, and go over and over a chapter many times. Where do you find the inner muse?

I'm new to Mentalist fanfics, and I'm so pleasantly surprised at all the great authors here. Well, off to read more!
CSIMNCISMentalistCastleBones chapter 12 . 8/13/2010
this is sooo good!
vaderladyl chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
It's been awhile since the last time I read a Mentalist story so well written as this one. Very romantic and interesting, it also made me laugh out loud. Good job.
watchyouwalk chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
I'm slowly creeping my way back through your stories, jsyk. 0:-)

Aw, as much of a Jisbon shipper as I am, I really liked Matt. But really, no one can be more perfect for Lisbon than Jane. ;D

I really liked this story - it was definitely in character and realistic, etc. which is always good. hehe :)

Haha, I kinda want a little fluffy white kitten now.
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
I want a friend like Matt lol

Great fic Nellie. I liked the tention between Jane and Lisbon, especially when he would kiss her then tell her to go after Matt and it was nice to see Minelli again.

Deanie
Geilie chapter 12 . 3/29/2010
Aw... An other story ended! But it was a lovely ending! I have to cut down on my reading because as I said before my internet doesn't work like it should... I have really loved this story.