Reviews for True feelings?
abigail chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
I really hope you finish this though it has been a long time since you last updated and I think you should finish with suze and jake since the story is under those names and plus there isn't many of suze and jake and it should have a happy ending too_
Ally3 chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Awe you killed him
peachesbaby chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
she would so not cheat on Jesse! I think you just broke my heart!

JK...FYI: if she chooses Jake I will probably be upset...then again, if she gets Jake, I call Jesse!AHAHAHAA!

well, anyway good job with chapter two, just thought that I would comment before reading some more!

Peachesbaby

ps- i like the way you portray Jake, makes him seem so sweet!
HaruhiandHikaru chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
I am balling my eyes out right now while I am reading this. Why did you have to kill Jake off? I was really looking forward to him and suze getting together.
T e n s h i - d e s u chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
Jake, you never... NEVER! Ask a woman why they're eating sugary foods and if a she is in her period or something! DD8

It hurts our feelings. ;A;

Anyhoo, keep up the goodwork! 33

- - d e s u
T e n s h i - d e s u chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Short and simple, yet awesome at the same time. :}

- - d e s u
evilangel3570 chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
I luv it please update soon.

-issa-
loulabel246 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
COOL!

I THINK YOU SHOULD KEEP IT AS A JAKESUZE FANFIC THERES ALREADY LOADS OF JESSESUZE STORIES SO KEEPING IT UNIQE WILL BE AWESOME !

KEEP WRITING AND TRY TO UPDATE SOON PLEASE ! :)
APrincessThatNeedsNoPrince chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
omg! jake is in love with her! i love it and btw i think suze has green eyes! love the way jake gets jelous! update soon!
Literati Lover chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
Please update soon? I want to see what happens :)
Literati Lover chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
I always thought it would be interesting to see someone different that Suze already knew as a ghost. I can't wait to see how this happens...Maybe Jake can haunt her room now haha

I love Jesse and Jake, so I can't really decide who's better.

Great story. Update soon :)
Ivoryyy chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
omg i so didnt expect that! lol, i shoulda tho. these are great!
converse-junkie chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
I think you should keep it a JakexSuze fic. That's what you've been leading up to and it's turning out to be a really good one so far. It wouldn't sound right to end it as another JessexSuze fic.

But that's my opinion. Your the writer, it's your decision that matters.

Anyway, whatever you choose, I'm sure it will turn out great. Keep up the good work and please update soon.

-Converse-junkie
dori-tori chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
thats cool

hope u do finish the story...just make it like he dies or something lol

then she feels lonesome etc lol yeh...if u want to end it quickly

xx dori-tori

sry if it sounds like i dont like jake/suze coz i do.
dori-tori chapter 6 . 1/17/2010