Reviews for Humble Shopkeeper
sometimesafox chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
Bahahahahaha poor Renji, poor Byakuya. I'm loving this fic, especially your Ichigo, who I'm glad to see is getting some more POV time.
staranise chapter 16 . 7/31/2013
This story is fantastic, I've been really enjoying it. Somehow you are managing to keep the characters really true to themselves, and the complexity of thought, emotions and plot is great. Ichigo, Urahara, and Yoruichi are probably my favorite characters in Bleach, and I really like the way they are characterized in this story. The original characters are interesting as well. I am also very impressed by the development and progression in the relationships, not to mention that the sex scenes are really good, with a good balance of physical and emotional description and just plain passion. I also found really refreshing that there was a realistic progression, good variety, and honestly just realism to the sexual acts. They didn't read as repetitive or formulaic or physically improbable. Anyway, I'm not sure if you are still writing this or posting on this site, but I would love to see more of this story! Thank you for writing and sharing it!
honeyMellon chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
It's kinda strange to read this version of Choujiro after Kubo finally revealed so much about him in the latest manga arc. :D Not that it affected the quality of your writing, of course. It's more like, amusing, to see how the two versions end up being completely polar opposites.

Anyway, I'm enjoying the story so far, both the plot and your style. I hate Byakuya's cousin already. :( The whole space-time concept about the gates is very creative! Really like that one.

Gonna head to the rest of the chapters now. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Well seeing as you keep asking for reviews I figured that I should post one, since I really am enjoying your story. I just finished chapter 5 and have no Idea where the plot is going. Which I quite enjoy seeing as too corny of a plot can ruin the whole thing. I'm going to keep reading now!
Cuzosu chapter 9 . 4/27/2012
I was going back through and noticed that when Yoruichi is asking Byakuya about Shichi's grammar, she used "reassure him quiet" instead of "reassure him calm"...and thought I'd let you know.

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu
Love Psycho chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
Took me long enough to finally wrap my head around reading this.

Why didn't I do this sooner?

I loved this! Awesome story, the characters were done well and all and Shichi is a fav. She's just so damn awesome!

I can't wait for more! -hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
Cuzosu chapter 16 . 4/12/2012
Just stumbled on this story, and holy hell, you had me cracking up so bad!

Very intense, complicated, and highly amusing! Wonderful work! Thank you!

Please update again soon! I can't wait to read more!

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu
kakashinaruto.jummasaur chapter 16 . 1/15/2012
i like it.
Cptn. Suz chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
Wow. Uhm, the end of the chapter kinda killed the joy right out of the idea I got during Urahara's flashback...

But I'll mention it anyway. I don't think the years are right, but Urahara being in Siberia experimenting made me think he could have been responsible for the Tunguska event. Haha, that would be great.

Well, back to reading...
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
I do not believe that 'reassure him calm' is grammatically correct; 'reassure him' or 'calm him down' are correct but not 'reassure him calm'. Nice chapter BTW, the Soi Fon part was really funny.
KiraiAnca chapter 16 . 10/23/2011
Wow, what an awesome story! I can really feel all of the characters and the humor is always a big hit. I think I've woken the whole house up with my laughing last night during the Zaraki/sex-ed scene. I'm still laughing about Shichi's parting shot.

I'm ridiculously happy about how mature this story is - Yoruichi is fantastic, and so is the triangle (or square with Rukia?) you're developing. I'm no sure whether to hope for a delicious threesome solution or just more of these addicting dynamics you've built up.

Si ma bucur sa vad un autor roman. Un autor BUN roman. E un lucru atat de rar! In toti anii de cand citesc fanfic - aproape un deceniu acuma - esti abia a treia persoana de care dau care califica.

...ok, paranteza inchisa. Ma retrag acuma sa citesc ce altceva ai mai scris XD
Lady Akribos-san chapter 16 . 10/8/2011
Hello! This is one of the best UraIchi fics I've ever read. I loved and enjoyed every chapter and the plot is really interesting. You're a really good writer. Your style is beautiful, easy to understand and very funny, though you know how to add that little bit of drama to it when necessary.

I had a lot of questions concerning previous chapters, but I forgot them all *fail*. However, I'll try to remember and ask them on the next chapter's review.

This story has really caught my atention, so I'll consider the possibility of translating it into Spanish (with your permission, of course) when I finish the others fics/translations I'm working on now.

Also, I visited your DA and watched you. I'll read some of your stories there as soon as I can.

Hoping to hear about you soon,

Lady Akribos-san
assassi chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
So I meant to review when I'd read all the chapters you've written already, but I just couldn't help myself. It's... really good, Sarshi, very emotional. It's not just any regular M, with guys fucking and all. This really has a plot (so far) and it's... deep. I'm not such a big fan of Ichigo/Kisuke, but I've come to realize that almost any couple could work if the story is well written. Like yours. Keep up! :)
keptein chapter 16 . 8/10/2011
Dude.

DUDE.

THIS.

SO MUCH. Seriously. This is flippin' fantastic, I'm not even kidding you. I haven't been in the Bleach fandom long, but I found this recced on TVTropes (of all places) and gave it a shot, though it being and a pairing I'd read before.

And.

Dude. How do you do this? I would, y'know, give constructive criticism and shit like that, but I honestly can't find anything wrong with this work. Also, my brain is way too melted to do anything other than go "dude. this author is KICKASS." Because you are.

Keep writing! (If, y'know, you want. I suddenly felt I was coming across as a bit bossy, which I'm not, and wow this is RAMBLY but it's really late because I read all this in one sitting and it was late when I started.)
Lanen chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
Still holding out! I'm also tempted to see how much postage would be to your country...you like cookies? lol. Other than that I hope all is going well in life.