Reviews for Cyberpsychic Bluestreak
wildphoenix6 chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
I remember reading this on the original site and loved it. Bluestreak is just so cute and I enjoyed seeing the nod to his voice actor who played him. This story is truly a gem and I am sorry to see the story come to its end.
Heart of the Demons chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Bluestreak is one of the few underrated G1 Transformers, so I'm very happy that you gave him the spotlight. It's an interesting subject - an Insecticon giving Bluestreak the ability to see the future. Anything's possible with fan fiction. Speaking of Bluestreak, I've read two G1 fics by Kenya Starflight that focused on him, and I hope someday you'll give them a read as well.
Afrolady114 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
HA! Oh my gosh! Best fiction ever. The Car bra made me cry from laughter. XD

You are one funny person and I wanted to let you know that you're my hero for humiliating Prowl like that. :)

Great fiction! And Gilligan's Island is an awesome TV show by the way ;)
Afrolady114 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I love all the Casey references here. :) Makes me smile.

Also, I can't tell you how many times I burst out laughing reading this chapter. XD I don't remember reading ANYTHING (except the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy) that made me laugh this much :D

I also love the way you preserved the somewhat cheesy personalities of the 80's. I can't tell you how awesome that is and how reading that made my day.

Great story so far, and Bluestreak has such an imagination now does he? I always figured him as some sort of Psychic type with his over-active imagination. w
Vol chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Brilliant ... Just brilliant. I loved it all the way through. The different perspectives of the characters and of robots interacting with human media was wonderful, and all the little tidbits and inside jokes were masterful. Consider me thoroughly entertained.
SUPERNICH chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
What a clever story! I liked it very much especially because of its originality! Bluestreak is so adorable!

You are a really good writer and I enjoy your work!
Death Scribe chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Bluestreak is adorable!

Cool story, Bro.
Death Scribe chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I like the allusion to Headmasters *snickers*

One small thing though: only Shrapnel does the 'echo' thing with his words.
9aza chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Oh Smokescreen you never learn.

Funny story! I love Bluestreak's fear of alien invaders and his gift to Prowl.

It was also cool how you mentioned Casey Kasem. The fight scene was also excellent.

Besides a few spelling errors, it was well written.
flamingmarsh chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
rofl!

i loved the second chapter.

glad Bluestreak is ok and that was cool how he was physic.

and i would love to see Devastator climbing up on a building. King Kong anyone?
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
what a very interesting first chapter!

bluestreak is such a naive bot but a good one.

I really hope Blue will be alright.