Reviews for Finding My Place
Yin - Yang M chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Derek is a dumb ass
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Aww! Poor pen! Really, tamara? Never liked her!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Aww! Poor pen! Tsk tsk. Aww! Hotch is so sweet!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Thank u, pen!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Aww! P√łor em! I hope they'll make up!
d-kronk chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
Wow! Great fic. I'm glad I went and found this after seeing the sequel. Going to check that out now...
BettyTheGreat chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
Well, I will just get out a broom and dustpan and sweep up the pieces of my heart so no one cuts themselves when they walk through here tomorrow morning.
TinaQTICO2 chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
Great chapter!
Jellze chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
I KNOW you're thinking about a sequel like RIGHT NOW! I crave angst but I do appreciate a fluffy end... Pleease! You can't leave me and other M/G fans bawling our eys out! By the way your fic was splendide!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
I'm unfamilar with that song but it fit perfect. This was such a poignant ending.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
Hotch is a great character. Loved every part of his storyline in this chapter. I'm very sad over Derek though.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Glad that Emily brought up Derek. That makes me happy.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
Pen is a great friend for Em. Its sweet of her to be her rock right now.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I just started watching CM last month and Emily is a character that I didn't get at first, let alone H and P as a pairing. But you've made me really feel for her with this chapter. My heart goes out to her.
celticstarwolf chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
oh honey that was just beautitful brought tears to my eyes. and the sadness that was just wow. i loved it i do hope there will be more. between both Hotch and Emily and Derek and Penelope. it's to good to let go. thanks for sharing this piece it was a true joy to read