Reviews for The Flow of Life
Naoko Ai chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
I like your stories.

This is a great story, but I dunno what to say.

I noticed you put the characters in reverse order from when they have the first chance to join, besides Aeris.

But I think it'd be cool if you put an after-note thingie about Aeris, the same way you did the others, except maybe as her in the lifestream, or reborn... O well, I dunno...

But the story was kawaii! .

BTW Please continue 'The Dream Lives On'! .'
Joseph Edward Logue chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
1-10? Id give it a bizillion. (Dont even thing thats a number) Any way this is a very beautiful story and you grasp on the chracter's personalities is spot on. Amazing.
Flower Girl FF7 chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
all in one word: awww how sweet.
Leonhart4 chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Yeah, I really apologize about the sudden changes in POV. I tried to get it to show a line whenever I changed scenes, but it wouldn't appear on here! I tried a few times, but then just gave up.

Oh yeah, for all you non-Aeris fans, sorry about all the references to her. I was just demonstrating that so many events in the game could be related to her, and it all eventually came back to her.

I liked the ending, too, because I always felt Tifa was the one for Cloud. That's why I wrote it that way.
Vampiric chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
First off, I have to say that I am definitely not an Aeris fan, so I might be a bit prejudiced. ;) The sudden POV changes were also a bit confusing. However, I still like the fic, especially the end! The writing was good! The characters were good! And the different stories were wonderful. :)