Reviews for Into the Blue:A Riku Story:
snowcloud8 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Awww man. I love this story. The grammar is sometimes a little wonky, but it and its sequel are some of my favorite Kingdom Hearts stories ever; they're a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine. Keep on writing.
Invader Ivy chapter 14 . 5/28/2012
Good story!
KittyKatt357 chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
That was great!
Oilux chapter 14 . 3/5/2010
this has to be one of the best stories that i have ever read

i absolutly love it!
eatpandas.rawr chapter 14 . 2/20/2010
how sweet (/_~) happy face!

i really liked your story...sequel please!
Tsukasa-kun chapter 14 . 1/19/2010
I love the way you ended this, it was very well thought-out and just simply awesome. In fact, Rei is almost similiar to my character, Yukari (she communicates with Riku too, only through her dreams...and he can talk to her too when it happens. That's how they fall in love)

Keep up the great work and I look forward to the sequel! :DD May the light be with you! (And Riku)
Maddiejane94 chapter 14 . 1/6/2010
Best Story Ever!
Maddiejane94 chapter 11 . 1/6/2010
Explain why you had them begin the problem? Its good but its in a third person point of view you should have made it in first so it feels like its happening to you. The story would be a whole lot better if it was first person and you'd know what to right next. But still its good. You'll make a great Riku story writer one day. keep up the great work. -From Maddiejane
Sayonara Yasashii Akumu chapter 14 . 1/4/2010
Aw! Totally random, but AWESOME!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/3/2010
I love all of your stories! I read nothings like before: a sora story that's how we roll yo. I love the amount of detail you put into them. THANKS FOR ANOTHER GREAT STORY!

~Nobody-XV
We-are-once-in-a-lifetime chapter 14 . 1/3/2010
IT'S OVER! that was WAY to fast! aww that was an amazing ending :D hurry and put up the sequel!
Alexandria Volturi chapter 14 . 1/3/2010
OH! I loved it cant wait to read the sequel!
Therrow chapter 14 . 1/3/2010
OMFG! THAT WAS BRILLIANT! hurry up with the sequel I MUST READ!
Sayonara Yasashii Akumu chapter 13 . 1/3/2010
HJer life is too crappy. UPdate soon!
Therrow chapter 13 . 1/2/2010
that is well sad D: update soon
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »