Reviews for The Red Ornament
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
as had bret been searching for the ornament...i have been searching for this story for a long time you owen :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
*choked up*thats good...really good...(the 'flashback' to 1996)
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This was a very very good story. Sweet and heartwarming. And also sad. Great job.
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Awww this is so cute I loved it so much they are just too sweet.
HeartbreakDX chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Aw that is so perfect!
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
*GASP* SO GOOD! OH! I love it so much, thank you so much for this wonderful little story. *hugs you* It's so good!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Aw w w w. That is the perfect way to end a feud. And for Owen to bring together the two people he cared about long after he is gone is really a reminder of the tru meaning of Christmas. Love is always around the corner, whether it be in the form of friendship or a close romantic union.

Poor Shawn, I know how it feels. I hate the cold. I'm always layered, heck my layering starts the moment it gets 55 degress consistantly. xD
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
That was simply amazing! I certainly hope those guys can deal with each other in a cordial manner. It's inevitable. There's no way that they can get out of doing a story on Montreal. Its such a big deal that even if they didn't want to, the fans would demand it. For closure purposes, I hope they can do it in a way that it doesn't make Shawn look absolutely evil while making Bret look like a weakling. There's a classy way to do it and I hope they go that route.

Owen's amazing. I believe in my heart Owen could (even in spirit) be the glue that helps both men move along. This was a great way to start the night. I love it! 5 Stars! You're amazing!
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This was really good.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Oh, this was beautiful. A real good Christmas story. The part when Shawn gave Bret the ornament was so perfect.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 12/21/2009