Reviews for Aurora Borealis
IFRITE chapter 20 . 10/30
The story was a bit confusing sometimes. I felt that it more often than not progressed in a kinda depressing way, at the same time lacking a certain fluency? I also don't see the whole point with the Wolfe thing either. It's a shame it wasn't put into use, as the idea sure was interesting. The story was nicely written despite its flaws, and I really like the considerate Bella, which was really refreshing, so thank you for the story!
Kris chapter 20 . 10/21
The scene with Hermione seems to be a bit of a throwaway. Nothing seems to be resolved with the ministry and the American side also seems to be at loose ends.
mss-may-hem chapter 1 . 9/14
This is a great start. I'm curious about the quartet. I hope you update soon. Great job!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 20 . 8/1
Yay! I loved this!
PacingCharming chapter 4 . 6/10
00397520
FaithTrustLove chapter 20 . 3/11
Hi, I really enjoyed your story! I loved how you added actual plot and the romance between Harry/Edward was not the main focus of the story. For me, as a person who has not read/watched Eclipse and all I know of it is the little bits I have read from fanfics and other sources, the Twi plot of the story was not old. I do, however, think you could have done more with the Wolfe elemental powers since that was apparently a big part of getting Harry, Luna, Draco and Blaise together in the first place. Also, elemental powers just seem so cool, I was a bit disappointed when no one actually used them. By the way, what species is Teddy's new red puppy?
The MaskedKiwi chapter 20 . 11/30/2015
Not the best ending I've ever read, but I know how hard it is to come to a close. Thanks for actually having and end though. Too many good stories are left unfinished. I loved it. Absolutely fantastic story.
The MaskedKiwi chapter 15 . 11/30/2015
Freaking out! xD I love love LOVE the Paul/Luna/Seth pairing! xD
RenTenTen chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
How hard could he make it rain? Lol. Sorry I couldn't help myself. That particular configuration of words tickled me.
jarmulkabambulka chapter 20 . 10/2/2015
I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. I mean you gave them those amazing elemental powers and all Harry and spol did was turn into wolves. And don't get me wrong, the story was lovely and all but it was basically like reading Twillight number two with Harry Potter twist. And why was Neville there? He's my favourite character but he wasn't even supporting character, he was just there. So Yes, I finnished reading which can't be said often and I liked it but I thing it's more for Bella's fans which I'm not (:
yukino76 chapter 20 . 7/24/2015
good story like it thanks ;)
bella14340 chapter 20 . 7/19/2015
Awww
Guest chapter 7 . 6/12/2015
Oh fucking joy. Another, "let's make them into a band" fics...
Arcangelos chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
Harry. Has. No. Fashion. Sense. What. So. Ever.
ALICE TAKE HIM SHOPPING PUHLEASE!
Arcangelos chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Lets get this started...then.