Reviews for Aurora Borealis
HopefulHelpful chapter 7 . 8/4
Technically, Lockheart wiped his own memory.
HopefulHelpful chapter 6 . 8/4
I noticed a few mistakes and thought I'd point them out.

In this sentence:
"Harry had considered bailing a good number of times, but Luna had seen to that had had taken the liberty of signing them up, with Edward included – so he was latterly stuck."
The word "latterly" doesn't make sense in this context. Latterly means "in the later stages of a period of time, especially of a person's life". I would suggest using "utterly" instead. Utterly is defined as "completely and without qualification; absolutely".

I saw a few more mistakes in this sentence:
"Harry had taken to clinging to carrying Teddy to ever class now – even in Music where everyone like to fawn and coo over the boy – just so that he could have some semblance of piece."
Instead of "piece", it should be "peace". Also in this sentence, the "to clinging" in the beginning of the sentence doesn't fit, nor make sense because you have "to carrying" immediately after it. I advise deleting the "to clinging". I noticed two typos as well; "ever" should be "every" and "like" should be "liked".

Great story, I'm enjoying reading it.
HopefulHelpful
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 2/20
Hmm, the summary sounds interesting. Let's do this!

"...I've always like the whole Harry/Edward pairing." Let's find another story to read!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/16/2016
This is incredibly confusing. What was the purpose of the Wolfe subplot? It's as if you totally forgot about it?

What about Charlie Swan being a wizard? What was the purpose of that? It didn't add to the story.

Why wasn't the U.S. government concerned about the British magical government's warrant for Harry, especially as he just participated in the defeat of 20 dangerous vampires at their request?

What were Bill and Charlie going to do with the six betrayer? How can Harry ever feel safe if they are just let go?

This had great concepts, but there were too many plot holes to give the reader any sense of closure.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2016
Since when do high schools allow toddlers in their classes?
IFRITE chapter 20 . 10/30/2016
The story was a bit confusing sometimes. I felt that it more often than not progressed in a kinda depressing way, at the same time lacking a certain fluency? I also don't see the whole point with the Wolfe thing either. It's a shame it wasn't put into use, as the idea sure was interesting. The story was nicely written despite its flaws, and I really like the considerate Bella, which was really refreshing, so thank you for the story!
Kris chapter 20 . 10/21/2016
The scene with Hermione seems to be a bit of a throwaway. Nothing seems to be resolved with the ministry and the American side also seems to be at loose ends.
mss-may-hem chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
This is a great start. I'm curious about the quartet. I hope you update soon. Great job!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 20 . 8/1/2016
Yay! I loved this!
LoneWondererz chapter 4 . 6/10/2016
00397520
FaithTrustLove chapter 20 . 3/11/2016
Hi, I really enjoyed your story! I loved how you added actual plot and the romance between Harry/Edward was not the main focus of the story. For me, as a person who has not read/watched Eclipse and all I know of it is the little bits I have read from fanfics and other sources, the Twi plot of the story was not old. I do, however, think you could have done more with the Wolfe elemental powers since that was apparently a big part of getting Harry, Luna, Draco and Blaise together in the first place. Also, elemental powers just seem so cool, I was a bit disappointed when no one actually used them. By the way, what species is Teddy's new red puppy?
The MaskedKiwi chapter 20 . 11/30/2015
Not the best ending I've ever read, but I know how hard it is to come to a close. Thanks for actually having and end though. Too many good stories are left unfinished. I loved it. Absolutely fantastic story.
The MaskedKiwi chapter 15 . 11/30/2015
Freaking out! xD I love love LOVE the Paul/Luna/Seth pairing! xD
RenTenTen chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
How hard could he make it rain? Lol. Sorry I couldn't help myself. That particular configuration of words tickled me.
jarmulkabambulka chapter 20 . 10/2/2015
I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. I mean you gave them those amazing elemental powers and all Harry and spol did was turn into wolves. And don't get me wrong, the story was lovely and all but it was basically like reading Twillight number two with Harry Potter twist. And why was Neville there? He's my favourite character but he wasn't even supporting character, he was just there. So Yes, I finnished reading which can't be said often and I liked it but I thing it's more for Bella's fans which I'm not (: