Reviews for Bruised
amxoxo chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I love this story so much. I keep re-reading it cause it warms my heart. It really is beautiful!
ronan03 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
you take a simple idea such as this story and just turn it into a masterpiece. you are not just talented but gifted.
omgsweetx3 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Cute story :) I love that song too. Jack's mannequin is one of my faves!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This was excellent to read. Despite, the angst and the pain those two tend to cause each other. At least, it sounds like they both realized that they can't live without each other. Therefore, having a happy ending.
D chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
loved the part about the bar :D!
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I am surprised you haven't YET gotten more reviews!

This was by FAR my favourite one shot of the month!

Great storyline, realistic, IN character, consistent to previous seasons and Chuck and Blair's history, and also shows that the both of them had matured (esp. Chuck who for once in a story didn't screw some slut to "get over" Blair... I always thought that if they were to part later on, he wouldn't do it and that he did it before only as revenge),

heartbreaking and warming at the same time, and the last scene was so perfectly described that I could see it as a movie playng in my head, him striding towards her and before she has a chance to take more steps towards him he sweeps her into his arms.

You should truly be proud of this... and if we are lucky then in some parallell universe where the writers aren's smoking hash and trying to destroy the CB passion onscreen, and if the show in that universe survives for another season - well then mayeb we could get a storyline like that...
karen chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
loved it! 8)

Chuck and Blair can separate for years and years and they might never forget and much less they would stop being loved!
Tiffany Princess chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I loved this! So cute how they waited for each other.
MrsBethanyBass chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
aww that was so CUTE! x
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
um, LOVED! It was so sweet the way he only loved that bar because it was the closest to her house.
cbdivalove chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Oh I love this! So happy! :) thnx. U should continue it!
Myria chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I like your story! We see that Chuck without Blair isn't Chuck and Blair without him isn't Blair. They can't be happy story!