Reviews for Missing Link
Guest chapter 22 . 11/15/2014
Aw, cute, but I feel SO sorry for poor Ron!
Emma chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
Just me or do you think Hermiones gonna get knocked up? My understanding of the prophecy. Hope I'm right!:)
littlebear62007 chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
this is a great story
alina290 chapter 22 . 6/12/2012
I thought i had left a review or two for this story and I could not find one single one. I feel cheated. I think they might have deleted them. I hope, but still I read your story in the beginnings of finding fan fiction and I thank you for the hard work you put into this piece.

Liz
Fremione-lover16 chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
That was amazing! I loved it! :)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 22 . 2/19/2012
hmn cute might have to use that idea for something.
imy321 chapter 22 . 11/8/2011
nice
JaneA0202 chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
oh well, I guess this is not my cup of tea, I cant help it, I dont like their behaviour (everybody is weird Hermione, Malfoys,..) and for me many things arent realistic..
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
the idea of this story is good, but this chapter wasnt very realistic...she just met her parents and in the next minute she is happy and hugging them? what? thats very weird, I definitely wouldnt be so happy, I would need more explanations...
purefaith91 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Great beginning. Having Hermione's parents die in a fire before that Zabinis show up fits so much better than having her just go with the pureblood parents that show up and never again pay attention to the people that raised her. Want to see where you take this. p
Jessie Cullen-Potter chapter 22 . 10/2/2011
I have loved this story soooooo much, it was a tad confusin at first but it cleared up and i loved it. Its amazing xx
Black Serpentine chapter 21 . 7/23/2011
I just had to tell you this, I got a betta (You know, like the betta fish!) and I had to name in Lycan ;)
Black Serpentine chapter 22 . 7/22/2011
HA! IN YO FACE, WEASEL!
KFred chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
WEASLEY, not Weasely. Seriously.
KFred chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
It makes no sense to suddenly have Crabbe sitting at the table next to Hermione, since he wasn't even at the school before. If he had been, he would have been listed among the 7th years in the dorm assignments.