Reviews for Presents for Puppies
portmanteaux chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
"Remus had tried to arrange himself in a position which said 'I'm totally and completely relaxed, waiting for my purely platonic friend to return – as well as being utterly available and kissable should the subject come up. Incidentally, I'm also dead handsome.'"

That is the funniest thing!
pixileanin chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
Really liking this. I love the cuteness! Is there more?
Kyrie Colors chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
Both stories really amused me. The only suggestion I really have is to use different descriptions of the two boys besides the dog and the werewolf. You captured the playfulness very well and I hope to see more sequels. Maybe a visit to meet Remus's parents? Or maybe a public smut scene? (somehow I see that as a Sirius kind of thing) Anyway, great job and I can't wait to see more. You're very good at this!
CutePoison1235 chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
Ahh... That was wonderful! So sweet and funny. I love how they're both actually so insecure and has no idea what the other is thinking and trying to get one up on each other with the chocolates.

Also, the image of Remus trying to convey "I’m totally and completely relaxed, waiting for my purely platonic friend to return. I’m also completely available, interested and kissable should the subject come up. Incidentally, I’m also dead handsome." in a look was just too funny!

Loved it!
VampiressBlack chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Aww YAY! That was lovely! Go pupies!

I loved the little competition, that was so cute!

Wonderful!

Velvet Storm chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
That was so cute and sexy! I do love Sirius and Remus together!
The Archangel Network chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Yay for squirrels on speed. :D Update again soon, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
buggie21 chapter 3 . 1/7/2010

Thank you for finishing it!

I like how the ending wasn't over the top with crazy, wild sex or anything (though I wouldn't have minded one bit...). It was cute and just enough :)

And I LOVE the humor.

My favorite lines:

‘I’m totally and completely relaxed, waiting for my purely platonic friend to return. I’m also completely available, interested and kissable should the subject come up. Incidentally, I’m also dead handsome.’

Sirius had given him the perfect opportunity to kiss him, and Remus had responded with all the social prowess of a retarded shellfish.

He was actually quite proud of his work with that wrapping, even though James had said it looked like it’d been done by a blind troll.

Sirius realized he sounded a bit like a squirrel on speed, and tried to at least look like he kept his cool.

How on earth Sirius had managed to wrap a perfectly normal box and make it look like a shapeless heap, he’d never know.

OK, I'm done. I think.

Anyways, great fic! I vote more Sirius and Remus soon!
buggie21 chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Ch 1: Hooray for a sequel!

Ch 2: Yummy.

Ch 3: ...? I noticed you haven't updated since before the holidays. Are you planning on continuing the story? Because I hope you do :)
Darth-Xieda chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
i love how at the beginning of the second chapterit sounds like the two are getting it on but then it turns out theyre really toasting marshmallows
NathanDftba chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
1. Yeah! Sequel!

2. Awesome inuendo
SpaceySighs chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
i love these stories

there're so aw -

it makes me happy to see when a new chapter is added D
he is the lamb chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
Yay sequel~

I loved the end of this chapter x3 Stupid cliffy...

I hope to see the next chapter soon!

VampiressBlack chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
:O no! You can't end it there! :( *puppy dog eyes* more please! XD

*gives virtual smore!* XD Nice xmas present though! Thanks!

RLSB4EVER chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
i'm excited for the next chapter!

I love your stories :3