Reviews for A Not So Happy Christmas Story
the konoha 2nd demon chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
You forgot about hinata
HawkeyePierceIsYourDoctor chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Whoa man, talk about hrevy on the diss.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
...Ouch.

I like the ghost Naruto thing though.
Whoa chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Just whoa...
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Really sad. Nice fic though. ;)
protoytype10987 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
you forgot hinata
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
so...sad...TT
but...what happened to hinata?
Musette du Coudray chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
i think it would have been more tragic if you just ended it with naruto asking "why?" or added a part with naruto watching them from the afterlife (or heaven if you prefer). this of course is just my opinion, it was a sad story, i nearly cried reading it. and the song; silent night just adds to the sadness of the story.
P.S.: what happened to hinata after naruto's suicide?
killer4853 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
like the story
Luner Rose chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
wow I LOVE IT3333
WingedFoxKit chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
It's brilliantly written. I liked the tiny ghost Naruto and the hymn. The part with the snow being God's tears was great. When I actually came across Naruto the first time I found it hard to believe how innocent and pure he seemed. Great work. But oh so sad.
Slytherson chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
So sad! Damn you, you made me cry. what got to me was your writing about them seeing a 5 year old ghost naruto going into the light/ fading away!
KikiandCompany62442 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
damn you, you made me cry. what got to me was writing about them seeing a 5 year old ghost naruto.
mustachaphobia IS real u fool chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Am I the only one who laughed at the ending? Great story, short and to the point. I ESPECIALY love how sasuke dies ;)

Basically camas a bitch I guess.
IgNoRaNcExIsXbLlsS-TaIlS09 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
i read this and cried for half an hour and kept reading in that time but what happened to Kyuubi and Hinata?