Reviews for Calm's Sorrow
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Nomadix chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
interesting story-line
BlackRoseFire chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Awesome story. I love the idea of Ranma's mom being one of the Negima crew.
Ryuus2 chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
'The Tough Badgermole and the Chaotic Horse' eh? I will look into it.

I enjoyed this story. It was really interesting to see how all these character were strung together.

Keep up the great work.
Katosuki chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Lovely Nodoka - I pity for her innocents technicality she was raped twice in this story. I hope you continue this story
EspyLacopa chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
He he he. By this point in her life. . .Nodoka could probably take Soun in a fight. Especially if she still has access to her artifact and her ear device. Conclusion of the Mundus Magicus arc, plus the arc after that, and then 3 full years further of potential training? Dear lord she'd be badass by then!
Bobboky chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
updtae?
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Very Cool Story!
griffenvamp chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
interesting story you got there. love the start of it and the diologo between nodoka and the othere.

hope you up date soon realy soon want to see what happen when ranma finaly meets his mom again and now he has a sister.

the only thing i ask os that you done go the eaisy rote parring ranma up with akane would like to possible see if you could expande nabiki charitor from the mercenaty alot of auther protray her as and don't show her other side.

I get the feeling you might beable to do this. this is just

a request

hope you up date soon
god of stuff chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Interesting so far. I hope that Ranma will have a part to play some time later.
just a fan chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Asuna is Negi's mom's younger sister or Negi's Aunt, the story is good, however I thought Nodoka lived outside of Nerima.
Jokulmorder chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Fail to see why the crossover was needed. If you are crossing over these too series, and are doing so intelligently you are lacking the fair amount of action that the two share, and so will be losing a fair amount of readers that way. I suggest you consider working some in.

Also if this Kamon is your beta, he needs to go over it again. If it's because of writer's familiarity that is causing him to miss the mistakes, my suggestion is to hold on to the fic for a day and read through it (not just glance), and pick out what you can, and repeat the process till there are no errors.