Reviews for And Unto Us
doc boy chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
That was so cute and touching I loved it ) truly lovely. The way they kissed and confessed was just perfect. Good job )
doc boy chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
I'm looking forward to seeing the last chapter. I hope Ash and may hook up in the end
doc boy chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
Cute. It's shame Delia cut her off though. But she's always good for a laugh
doc boy chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
Once again cute and fluffy. Though I think what Ash said about holding hands was a bit of a white lie. Like a cover up. And if you don't mind me asking who are those fictional characters you have arguing every chapter?
doc boy chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Plot bunnies indeed
Lover of Pokemon chapter 5 . 5/9/2015
OH MY GOD KAWAII TOTEMO KAWAII DESU NE!excellent stor, and bravo. Well done!
ketchummaple chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
Wow that was nicely plotted and the ending was PERFECT!, I wouldn't have done it in a better way.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Now this was a nice story. I'll have to come re-read it on Christmas!
advanceshippingforever chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
advanceshipping forever
Gerbilftw chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
That was nice! :D
Tiny Ginger chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
That was a great way to end it. :) I loved the ending. It was so cute. 3 Merry Christmas Kris. The baby Bulbasaur seems like a great edition to their team.

~Heather
LuciferIX chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
Well I have to say the the ending was a little fast but besides that it was an enjoyable read. It was fine in terms of pace up until the page-break and then it felt like it was going a bit fast.

Still liking the Vineshipping references in here, and the egg hatching wasn't a big surprise. But it was a nice scene to picture nonetheless.

Besides the pace I have nothing really to mention in terms of critiquing. It was a perfect little holiday fic and it was more filling than the usual one-shot. Hope to see more from you in the future. Keep 'em coming!
Kazama the shell bullet chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
great story I loved every bit off it, I hope you make a great story of the holidays so I can read about it. I hope you enjoy your holiday off I hope to see another story soon.
LuciferIX chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
Sorry for taking so long to review but now that I've gotten a bit more time on my hands I have a lot of stories to go through.

I have to say three hours really isn't all that much in terms of shopping, and that's coming from a guy who hates it himself. I could easily spend a few hours roaming around Mall of America finding stores that are fun to browse through.

So far I'm liking this little Christmas special. Especially the Bulbasaur egg. With May's Bulbasaur evolving we don't hear from Vineshipping as much these days but seeing it brought back like this is rather refreshing. I kinda figured that Ash would be thinking something like that and it wasn't that big of a surprise that May came up with that decision for the both of them.

Of course May is the one in this fic that knows how she feels about the other. But that's not to say that Ash isn't showing anything for May. At this point it's almost more subconscious with some of the things that he is doing such as the hand holding and the shopping. And there has to be something said about the incident with Pikachu joining up with May in her room. Either from the Pokemon's actions or even Ash's right afterwards.

So far so good, hope to see more soon. Though as of right now the update schedule seems to be rather consistent but I can't really expect too much on Christmas day. Merry Christmas and keep the updates coming!
harry chapter 1 . 12/24/2009