Reviews for Flesh and Blood
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Wow. I just found this fic and I am in love with it! Is there any chance of a follow up fic?
anon chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
please write more thsi is so cool
JarethDarylDiNozzo chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
really really creepy but in a twisted kinda way i enjoyed reading this also its so well written i can almost forgive you for messing up Tony and thanks for telling me about Tony's Dad being in the show coz i wouldn't have know till the ep was aired.
agentscully6 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
it's weird but I love it. LOVE it. you walk the line between love and destruction, just like Tony and Ziva. you are truly an old soul, I think.
ZivaDavid-DiNozzo chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
As you said...this was so very out of character. But I guess if Tony were to lose his mind, this is sort of how it would happen. I felt sorry for him. He was so twisted in his mind but he kind of didn't know it. This was a disturbing, but well written and thought out fic.
zatl chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
the only thing I thought about while I was reading this was if DiNozzo Sr. was actually going to be in an upcoming episode, so I looked it up, and HE IS! So now I'm all excited, because I have been waiting for a confrontation between Tony and his dad since I started watching the show two years ago. I'm so pumped right now you don't even know. eek! so excited. thank you for unknowingly informing me about something that made my day :D ... no, that made my life.
Pia chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
very "the lovely bones", and it is creepy, but also very well written.
Amanda chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Ehm... I don't know what to say... That was like...weird. So differently than the stories I usually read xD I like the warm and fluffy stories that make you happy, this just made me confused and sad. And BTW, did Tony kill Ziva or what? Didn't really catch that part... / But, on a good note, your writing is very good :)
Angela On My Shoulder chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
You were right, that was definately weird and OOC.

And yet, in some creepy anddisturbing way, I enjoyed it.

I do hate what you did to Tony, but it made for a great story.

I don't know what else to say about this story. /

-Angela
Jovian Trilogy chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
that was interesting,im kind of confused tony kill ziva.?

in a weird twisted way i liked it though.
SG chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Well, I was going to give it a shot until I read your beginning comments that you "ruined Tony". I suspected as much from your summary but was going to give it a go anyway but after reading your comments I'll save myself the aggravation. So thanks for saying that up front. LOL. I have a feeling that reading this would have ruined my day. I like Tony far too much to have him "ruined". LOL
Sason chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
an intense creepiness... that is what i have in response... have you been watching Dexter? it sounds very Dexter like, and I don't watch Dexter...just a thought.