Reviews for Secret journal of the Watchers
TMI chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
I really like how you put Fang's entry too! This is all very coolly stated, which is a good tone for this story. At the very beginning there was one sentence that had two spelling errors; I can't remember what they were, but if you look back I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find them easily.

I like where this is going! Are you continuing? If so, i'd love to hear the entries on the rest of the flock!

TMI chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Nice! I really like how you sounded all scientist-y and distant when describing Angel, it really worked very well. The only thing is that there were quite a few spelling errors. If you ran a quick spellcheck before you published, everything would be perfect.

All in all, great job.

CrazyNerdyFangirl chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
Punk/emo...somehow that cracks me up too! Note to self: Never try to be normal while half-asleep. Anyway, I really like this story and UPDATE SOON!
CrazyNerdyFangirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I finally have time to read one of your stories! Anyway, this is an interesting idea. I liked the report at the end. And I like how you put quotation marks around all their names. Somehow, that cracks me up. But that may be because I'm seriously lacking my recommended 8 hours of sleep.
Piplup99 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I liked it :) it was nice bcuz u really sounded like a scientist from that .

PS is the prophetic powers from FANG?
Midge 1012 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
nice ]

I'd like to read more onm the others plz

i especially like the summary/report at the end

the only thing is she has blue eyes not green [

keep writin