Reviews for Screwball Tactics
TheDarkestDaisy chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I like your quotes. I also like this story very much!
Flipping Seltzer chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Loved this! It was very much in the spirit of the screwball-cliche show!
Aevr chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
im surprised how this doesnt have a second part ( its so cool and im very thriled

congrats for your work... is there any possibilities of this to continue?
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
And Annie... well, she's Annie

"Really? Because, as I recall, you did call me a handsome hobo."

"No, because why would I have to ask you to do something that youalready know is really, really important to me?"

she's been smart enough to ditch the formidable face and now her eyesare wide and getting a little glassy and he should have never lookedup at her because now he can't look away even though he knows she'stotally playing him.

Her bottom lip starts to shake and she takes in a sharp breath throughher nose and then she lets out a sharp sob.

"He doesn't want to be Santa at my party," Annie says with a miserablelittle pout.

and oh my godhe's such a girl

"You'd better apologize" or "You'd better keep your hands off of her", but both messages are received.

"I might throw up on your bed anyway."

A 34 year old guy bringing home your 18 year old hung-over daughter the next morning would probably be worse

Amazing Story d(*-*)
jheaton chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Very sweet and romantic! Thanks for posting it.
kasterborous chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I really really enjoyed this the quotes before each scene were so spot on to the scene. They added to the story - awesome. Your Jeff thought process was also really great. Seriously loved this one :) good job.
monkeypants17 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I'm really liking this story, the little breaks and the characters are spot on. Great writing, it flowed really well :D
BuffyAnne chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
This is really cute and sweet. You should consider continuing it.
jojobevco chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Good Story
terriblegrace chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Wonderful story! You've captured the characters perfectly. I can't wait to read more!