Reviews for Simmer, Steam & Sizzle
myworldisblue chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
Won;t you finish this story? It's so good
Lesley282 chapter 21 . 4/1/2011
please please please update soon
wiseone2980 chapter 21 . 3/16/2011
hi, just finished reading what has been posted of the story so far. love the fact that it is not super angst-y. Are you going to be able to update soon?
grabadietcoke chapter 21 . 2/4/2011
I like that they're living together. At some point it doesn't make sense to be seperate and with his schedule, how else do they see each other.

The costumes were rally cute - especially Emmett's. )
grabadietcoke chapter 20 . 2/4/2011
Hmmm... a promise ring. I think she's given him all fo the positive signals to a yes, I have to think the real thing is coming along pretty quickly but they've been through some stuff and maybe he just doesn't feel like its time. Sweet date - I love that it was all about Alice and Rose torturing her in the bathroom for four hours!
grabadietcoke chapter 19 . 2/4/2011
Well I'm glad she listened to him. I have a feeling though that Lauren has done some damage to the business beyond trying to jump Edward.
grabadietcoke chapter 18 . 2/4/2011
Oh she has to listen to him and give him a chance. Something is super fishy here and he's tipped that off with the comment wondering if Bella remembered Lauren from somewhere. Lauren has done something off...okay, gotta go read the next chapter to find out what!
grabadietcoke chapter 17 . 2/4/2011
I'm sure she's up to more than how to win over the boss. Frustrating to have a problem like that and be so far away from it but how good to have your partner on your side supporting you!
jessieclow3 chapter 21 . 1/27/2011
awesome!
SabLuvsLogan chapter 21 . 1/24/2011
Great update, Jakes attempt to make her jealous was a lil sad silly boy! Can't wait for the next update :D
weflytothetardis chapter 21 . 1/17/2011
super hot and such a cute story! i love it!
SummerLover08 chapter 21 . 1/15/2011
AAAAWWWWW I LOVE IT! lol soo cute and steamy! i love it when they are playful with each other
mouse555 chapter 21 . 1/14/2011
Ooh, Hot Party Sex!

Loved it!

xx
amrawo chapter 21 . 1/13/2011
i love this story! it's great! update soon!

i would have thought edward would want to move into her apartment since he had said he had a really small kitchen and she has cool view... haha
Chilly Howdy chapter 21 . 1/12/2011