Reviews for Winter Solstice Blues
Lola Smith chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I freaking love you.
This is an amazing story and poses questions that I asked several times, like for example when exactly Cordelia stopped being Cordelia and her and Spike's motives regarding Angel and Buffy.
Also, a hilarious way to usurp the curse.
Really, I hope you write more stories like this one.
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
What a fun, different, wacky B/A story! Thanks for writing.
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This was just really enjoyable. You have Illyria's character down perfectly, and gave us a Buffy/Angel ending too! Just the way I like it:)
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Creative! I just loved your idea and I/B's interactions. I always wondered how they'd get on, more specifically fred of course but I am pleased. I like that you were able to have her introduce blue to something tasty, it seemed so 'right' and hey, like all those other lesser humans she'd been dealing with for the year, Buffy left a mark on her also! As she does so many, really really sweet. I adore the end of course, the tree and the gushy sentiment. Aw. I can't get enough... please never stop writing for our couple! ;)
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Okay, that was just too cute! I loved the end with the Blue Christmas! Great job! I love Buffy and Angel and can't ever get enough of them!
IAmTheBadWolf315 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
lol I love it
ba2006 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
awesome fic :)

BA forever
BelovedSlayer chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Good story. I like that it takes a different approach to some of the other B/A stories out there.
paris chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I there's more!
Reader chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Love your story! Your Illyria portrayal was well done. Love the line "it is a device that, when awakened, sings with Angel's voice to a girl named Mandy who seems to come and go a lot". But most of all, I am really glad that someone finally pointed out that the "live again" thing might not mean that Angel gets to be human. We all know that it was Wes who added the "human" part as an addendum to prophecy. And even if it did mean to be human until he died- well Angel was already human once and then "died" when he took the day back. So, thank you, thank you, thank you, for making this point! You are my hero for finally making this point in a fic!
Esmerada007 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009