Reviews for Just Another Day
TheHeadInCharge chapter 1 . 2/5
Wow, this was really good. There should have been some closure. We never did know if she and her family ever went back home after that. You wrote it well.
katrinaargento15 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
This is hilarious, it went exactly the way I figured it would go between them if they ever did meet back up again. I really like the details you used with each character, especially Dale's dialogue. I think that their final interaction fits well with both characters personalities, especially Angie's characters final lines and actions. While the dialogue is great perhaps some more internal details might be helpful. I would like to know what they are thinking and feeling as all of this is going on, it might bring the characters to a more full circle close and wrap-up. Overall this is really great wrap-up to after they leave the hospital, and the whole story in general, I hope there is an expansion on this soon!
Tiffy chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
If I was angie I would kill. He put her through a lot of shit her family and friends now look at her differently and in the end she still don't get the guy. I bet shes going to relive this everyday with her parents.
bloodiedangle chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
lolol story. short and sweet. Red seemed right haha

late review is late.