Reviews for Rockman Zero: Return of the Crimson Maiden
Enci897 chapter 6 . 4/3
This is good! Update if you still write. :)
Storyus Raccoonus chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
So is X just given the mind of a 5 year old?
Storyus Raccoonus chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
I imagine she's a tomboy so they try to make her more feminine.
aile-chan chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
this is great, please update
Nina chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
""الأسطوري الخردة المعدني
Do you know WHAT you wrote? OH my hahahahaha

But NICE fic,please update more.
NiNa chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
I didn't get what Ciel's doing to Zero.
nina chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
Keep it up. Itr's a nice fic.
S Prime chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
To be perfectly honest, this chapter is a wonderful addition to your story; I can tell that much thought and care has been put into it, so you deserve a whole lot of credit for it. Also, I was pleasantly surprised to see an improvement in your structure, namely the fact that you respected what I like to call ‘The Rule of Three” all the way through.

I gotta say though, that I was quite amused by the bit with Andrew; as the latter clearly can’t do anything regardless of his intentions, as you have graciously pointed out. Furthermore, I must confess, that I am looking forward for more interactions between Alouette and Zero; as I always felt that their conflicting energy levels entitled them to a healthy, if somewhat tumultuous, relationship.
S Prime chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
WAIT a minute… … … Nah, I'm just kidding; though I find myself very flattered and a little unnerved, by the fact that you used part of my old framework for your story.

Needless to say, I am quite intrigued by what you are trying to pull here; and am looking forward to see just where you are getting at, with that idea of turning both X and the fours guardians into females.

However, I must say, very frankly; that this just needs a lot of work. Like a jewel freshly out of the ground, it will require a lot of polish, before it can shine to the maximum of its capacities. I don’t really wanna go into specifics; but it occurred to me that sometimes, you are trying to cram up a little too much information inside your sentences, which is just plain wrong. So try to keep an eye out on your structure and do try to break them just so that you can still get your point across. Regardless, we all had to learn about tact, sooner or later, so it’s not that big a deal.

If there’s anything I can really tell you, it’s this: “Don’t give up!” Write as much and as often as you can, you’ll be richer from the experience.

Lastly, use the Fonts and the Japanese quotes sparingly; your readers and the Document Manager will thank you for it.