Reviews for So I Shall Fall
Great story!
Tsu'teyX Quaritch chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Quarith and Tsu'tey ftw.
sven asta chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Your writing style is beautiful. Very descriptive. I really like that you wrote this scene from Tsu'tey's perspective. You even threw in a sense of foreboding. Excellent oneshot :)
13oct chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This is so sad and yet so beautiful to see. Great writing!
chawk1993 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
OMG! Amazing truly amazing! The banshee bond/flirt scene was one my favourites too. I could see Tsu'tey's pain as he watched helplessly as Neytiri 'flirted' with Jake and vice versa. It was a great scene and the look on his face when Neytiri revealed that she had mated with Jak was totally a shocker. I could not think of anything to to sat except "Oh sh**!" LOL. Great story. I love your stories on Avatar. Keep up the great work.
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I like it.

-Random-
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Different point of view, it's rather refreshing :)

I love the insight into Tsu'tey because I find him an interesting character, and of his thoughts about Jake/Neytiri getting closer.

Great writing, hope I see more Avatar from you!
whitealmond chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Excellent fic from Tsu'tey's point of view - poor guy :[
iambubby chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Deep. I felt like I was Tsu'tey myself. Very good little ficlet. Your writing is quite good. Five stars!
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
This is nice to read his point of view
Uncapped Ink chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Wow. I'm stunned. Almost into silence.

That was deep. Your understanding of being the jilted lover makes me think you might write from personal experience. Very very nicely done.
the dishy fishy chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
tsu'tey is an interesting charater i enjoyed this writing alot
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Another amazing Avatar fic! I loved the different perspective, and this really made me empathize with poor Tsu'Tey. I loved how the connection between Jake and Neytiri was so well done even through another's eyes. Great introspective!
Lisilgirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
The taming of the Ikrans was one of my favorite scenes. I thought it was odd they never showed Tsu'Tey's feelings about Neytiri spending SO much time with Jake... It's nice to see this.