Reviews for Pieces of Zoey's and Stark's life
Brittany Smith chapter 4 . 5/2/2016
You can weight about Zoey and stark's future
Bell Hudson chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
This was amazing
nevada chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Stark POV stark PO V
Jenn chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Continue
Leah chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Ur a great writer ! Continue !
JulietteAphrodite chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I love it! And it wasn't too graphic at all. In fact it made me want more haha.
KShade chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
now you've got a good number of reviews. I know, sometime I won't have time to read something and I'll fave it so I remember to go read it. could just be that... like, i know I'm about to favourite it and hope it gets updated... anyways, I think I'd like to see something where Zoey makes the change or something and they celebrate.
Hoping for more
XXKShade
Tessagl chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
this was a really good fanfic
ifuckinglovethis story chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
i think theres quite alot of ideas out there for u to gasp, theres the whole jealousy consept bring in a hot new guy have some stark jealousy moment and some steamy sex to finish it off. or have a date. a cute resturanut or um beach cliff side date. that would be cute! you should stop writing please! carry on! and i will add u once im on my account its just im on my phone and yeah. ive loved it so far your a really talented writer ill be looking forward to you updating!
Emily chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
I really like your stories. Maybe for another chapter you could do where they meet each others parents but the parents do not like them. Please keep writing!
Ericarules1 chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
its a great story, i think it should be a sad chapter in third person :) i personally would try for a death of any character, if u wanted you could phrase it so that you can bring the person back into the story if u wanted :)
emily chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
Your stories are really good so I hope you continue. You can do something where Stark meets Zoey's family or vice versa. Please continue!
emily chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
u should do 1 in starks pov cuz ur others were zoeys they r really good and pleazzzzz continue
Saskatcheran chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
i think you should do a chapter where someone walks in on them while their doing it. possibly aphrodite. haha
Saskatcheran chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
reallly think you should update
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »