Reviews for Worth Dying Over
Catmint chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
This is really well written. Lots of emotions interweaving and working off each other. This is sad and heartbreaking but also uplifting and wonderful.
TWHATT18 chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
really cute!update soon humorrrrrr
AliyahNCIS chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
absolutely amazing! great progression, loved their for once honest conversations. so cute! T&Z would be great together. great story. thanks for sharing!
EnoughOfThisDance chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
*Snorts* "It was the most grown-up Tony had ever felt in his life." Hi-LARIOUS.
thump chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
*foof*! _
LunaZola chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
:D I like me the fluff! I really love it! I'm glad they could talk this out, say the words that needed to be heard!
LunaZola chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Did... Ziva leave Tony alone in the house with a live bomb? Did she manage to disarm it? Oh confused am I.
LunaZola chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Wowza. So good. ONe moment they are just goofing off and then... an AMAZING moment!
Swingflip chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Aw poor Ziva!
Swingflip chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I love it!
kalicious chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I'm laughing. But that because AFV is on the TV next to me. Great job, by the way.
Nanuk chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
Aw, that was lovely! The beginning especially was very in tune with the characters, and I just love your gift to mix canon and fiction to perfectly. Keep it up!
11nivea342 chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
lovely. :) :) :) :) 3 love the end. he can kiss her whenever he wants! :D :D well, not at work hehe. ;)
11nivea342 chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
Her eyelashes were fluttering against his neck and it was the most maddening sensation Tony had known in recent memory.

- lovely. :)

amazing chapter :)
11nivea342 chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
this ist he most perfect tony/ziva story i have read in ages, no lie. :) finally, they're talking about the things that matter, the secrest between them, exposing them so they can move forward. beautiful. beautiful.