Reviews for A Bard's Tale
coulbyangel chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This is absolutely amazing! I loved how in the end you made it as though Lord Bedwin was telling it! Also, I absolutely ADORE the seductive Morgana and teasing Arthur and the dyanamic you created between them!
Pseudonym chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
*jealous*
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Love it very much
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Wonderful, lovely, and fantastic. Your idea for this was simply brilliant, and I love how this started off of how it was Morgana's kiss that was really from his true love.
AryaTindomiel chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Are there any words to describe this...I'm just going to say that this another story that I loved and the ending was magnificent.
FairyTale87 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
So I've been creeping your profile all day, reading all your ArMor stories (admittedly I'm only beginning to review them now sorry). And I must say, I was psyched beyond all reason at how many you have! They're all very well written.

I especially enjoyed this one, though. The fluff was spectacular. Haha.

I hope you write more soon!
1832TeaQL chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
You DO NOT know how much I wish this was the version the show went with. Arthur and Morgana are perfect for each other and Lancelot and Gwen have excellent chemistry. I loved the feisty side of Morgana that went 'I need no man to save me'. And the Arthur-Merlin moments were perfect as well. I so can see Merlin advising Arthur, smirking at him and dishing him out witty remarks on his feelings for Morgana.

This was a very interesting story and much more believable than the Arthur-Gwen romance.
ariel ashford chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
oh i wish i could see bradley naked. xD BUT OMG. THIS IS THE TRUE STORY. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED. ...you should of been one of the merlin writers. srsly.
Rhemila chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is such a great story! I really loved it! I wish it had been like this in the show :D
morgana chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
i'll review simply for the bradley james gets naked part (hopefully with katie mcgrath) :D

okay, this story was amazing! As soon as i read the part where Morgana beat up Aredian i was like "YES! THat's my girl" and then i loved how she broke the curse because i have always believed it was morgana! ANd i tell arthur/gwen fans that gwen could only break it because it was refering to arthur's true love at that moment but his overall true love is Morgana (denial is very nice). I also loved the lake scene! it was just like them! Can i please have the show become adult rated and get that scene? I also loved that he gave her a little wolf :P soooo cute! And i liked how you had Morgana dream again, because i miss her dreams. I loved how you had her react in the bit from the FIres of Idirsholas. I have always said that if Merlin told her the truth she would have killed herself or left. LOVED IT! AND THE END WAS THE MOST AMAZING ADORABLE CUTEST BEST THING EVER!

i can't express my love for this.

i've been reading your armor fanfics recently and they are all absolutely amazing! Please write the show. I prefer your world!
EvelynSera chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
there are simply no words for this!

I loved it with all my heart!

thank u for writing so amazing ArMor stories!

hope u'll update Drowning in You soon :)

see u

MyEternalPassion chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
omg i cant believe you actually saw katie! gah! im jealous!
NomDePlume519 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I just read "A Bard's Tale" and thoroughly enjoyed it. Your characterizations were wonderful (something I'm working on myself), and I liked Arthur and Morgana's relationship. It made sense when Morgana took responsibility at the end rather than having poor Merlin have to kill her. But what really set this story apart from others I've read was the final scene with the bard. The irony fit without feeling contrived. I'm so glad I found this story! Well done.
sharmini chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Bradley James is naked somewhere!

Lovely. i loved it. Perfect banter...i wish wrote like you.
shaza chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
great,i love it,write again soon