Reviews for The Getaway
msboskiera chapter 23 . 3/23/2011
when's ur next update?
smiffie-x chapter 23 . 1/25/2011
I love this story, but it's been AGES since you last uploaded! Please, please, please update soooon! I've been anxiously waiting for an update :) xo
MarieStar chapter 23 . 12/13/2010
*Twihigh,

Ahhhhhh! How could you leave it there, AND NOT POST FOR FOUR MONTHS! You are crazy girl, but you are still loved. :D Please get another chapter up fast though. Pretty Please?

*MarieStar
LiLi82 chapter 23 . 10/22/2010
love it - are you going to finish this one off? Its just that like it so much
bmjtc4 chapter 23 . 9/19/2010
Really enjoying your story. Just wondering if you are going to finish it? I really want to read how mom and dad take the news.
mcox82 chapter 23 . 9/18/2010
I love this story! I hope you update soon :)
sonia chapter 18 . 9/5/2010
I guess everywhere still had these problems with classes(rich, middle, poor). But as long as the person you are with love you with no boundaries then it can happen...which is few.
sonia chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
Love your story~ I see you have not update since 7/30, hope you do soon!

Thanks~
dolphin62598 chapter 23 . 8/31/2010
YAY! I totally loved this chapter! From the Heidi bashing to the obnoxious ring...just great! Lovely chapter! I can't wait to read more!
papierne.ersatzwelt chapter 23 . 8/12/2010
Someone recommended this story on A Different Forest and I am so glad I saw it, since the story is really intriguing. Now that is seems as the summer is pretty much over where I am living, the first chapters of this story made me really jealous (I miss the sun already).

I am not sure I’d be able to handle Edward and his...need to help and protect the ones he loves, but Bella obviously doesn’t mind too much and she is able to calm him down a bit.

I think she should have given Jacob his money, though. Not because he deserves it, but I am a bit afraid Jacob will come back, unless he gets what he wants and I want him out of Bella’s life for good (although he’ll still be involved with Edward through work). Or maybe I am paranoid and Jacob won’t cause any more troubles. I wonder if Leah knew Jacob was still with Bella while he was sleeping with her (when Angela first caught them), or if he lied to her, too...

I am glad Carlisle is slowly warming up to Bella, although I am not sure how happy he is going to be about the engagement. Hopefully, he will understand how important Bella is to Edward.

I am looking forward to reading more.
tally100 chapter 23 . 8/6/2010
LOVED IT but im incredibly jelouse of bella rite now haha ) update soon
pumpkinborg chapter 23 . 7/30/2010
Awww. Great chapter!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 23 . 7/30/2010
Awww! The impromptu proposal fits these two and their intense relationship. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Alice doesn't get upset that Bella is engaged first though.
thamker chapter 23 . 7/30/2010
I loved that chapter. I loved bellas reaction once she was engaged
dreampills chapter 23 . 7/30/2010
she just needs to learn not to care. she's going to work on it right?