Reviews for Taken
stephsmith chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I've never read Taken but had heard how great it was so I was holding onto this in favorites in hopes that you would re-post. I wonder how much will differ between your new and older versions, not that I'll know the difference.
Nonita chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
YAY!
Mandee the lunchbox owner chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
but we love this old story and it was off to such a great start...i mean you were like 60 something chapters in..obviously it was doing well..i will be the first to admit when i started it i was very apprehensive and i didnt like that beginning but when you got to know Edward it wasnt bad and you didnt hate him and think that he was a scary perv. i loved this story and i got tons of my friends to read all of our stores! then...then you stopped this one and EOPC and the blizzard so they stopped reading you stories because they said you never finish your stories so they werent going to read them until you were finished. i have said to all of them that you are one of my favorite authors and your stories are written so well...and i truly hope that you finish them. i think you are great and i still refer people to read you stories and i really hope you do finish the ones i know and love.
Natalie1523 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Hi. I was just wondering when you're going to repost this story. I've been waiting for a long time.
LeeIce chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Очень надеюсь на продолжение этого рассказа!

Начала читать его когда было всего несколько глав и иногда вспоминаю о нем...

жду с нетерпением его!
Punky330 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This is one of my favorite stories and I'm losing my mind without it
geekgirl722 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
When will you be able to?
TwiFox chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This is one of my favorite storys and i cant wait to read it when you post it agein cant wait :)
alexandra masen chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
PLEASE FINISH WRITING THIS. YOUR STORY WAS THE REASON I MADE A FANFICTION. SO THT I COULD READ THIS STORY EVERYDAY.

I couldnt get enough. I've been waiting for you to post it again. Please. Your truely amazing at writing.
mariana r.w chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
please repost it we as long as possible i need to read this fantastic history
edwards woman chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
i really enjoyed this story and i never got to finish. this story was really good and been down for a while. please repost when u can.
FanfictionManiac chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
We all are waiting for Taken for sooooooooooooooooo ,repost it as soon as possible.I miss Taken so much
SophiaLouise chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
please put this back up
KaseyLynn365 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Taken is my favorite fanfic! Please put it back up! I'm dieing because i can't read it. :(
Wendyg63 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I can't wait to read this. Please make it available soon.
6,814 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »