Reviews for Taken
An6el chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Srry for this pressure but PLZ post it back up soon!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
well u repost taken it was one of my favorite storys plese repost it it was very good
Myth'lovin chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Oh man. That was one of my faves.
pauleen chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Please keep that promise. I was looking for a time to really sit a sink into this story and I let it pass me by. I love your other ones. I'm sure this story won't disappoint.
EelAron chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Please put Taken back up, I'm dying to re-read it! :)
The Sleepy Wolf chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
umm what the hell? i decide i want to reread this story and then there is nothing here. why did you take it down? couldnt you rewrite with it still up?
Babe Pryor chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
no, NO! I was going to reread it, I absolutely loved this story...patting foot! xx
tipsu chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Just when I thought I could start reading this again, I remembered it's not here anymore :( Please put it back up soon!
shellshock81 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
soooo... I've spent the last week or so reading all of your stories. I only reviewed a few times and that's just awful of me so I will probably go back and give you the praise you deserve. These are all faimaginablentastic. You've done such an excellent job writing and story telling with each fic. And to do it pregnant with a child at home already and in school amazed me. Congrats btw on the wedding and baby boy... if he's anything like my 2 year old prepare yourself for black eyes, holding every bug imaginable, and lots of dirt and cars.

I can't wait until taken is back up. You're stuff is great. I even love your AN's... You seem like such a genuinely nice person:) great job again and ill look forward to your new chapters but will wait patiently!
AnastasiaCullen88 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
:o does this mean you completing it? because it was fab story :) bit late on the comment lol

x
MisTwilight chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
thank you so much for deciding to countinue the story and making it even better than before
puasluoma chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
WHAT? NOOOO! I LIKE READING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
ms Masen chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
can't wait for it to be reposted!:D
EmmettsBearHugs42 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
First, I absolutely love Taken! Please take all the time you need to better the story; though it has been lovely from the beggining ;)

I can't wait for it to be reposted! Please don't forget about us!

Stay safe, and all my love xx
mystifylove chapter 1 . 3/2/2011