Reviews for Taken
ryansmama04 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
when did this get taken down? I was just reading it this morning..I had already read most of it..but was catching up when I saw an update :(
Funnychika2011 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
aw I didn't had a chance to finish the story.:( please send me the rest? love this story
katie1595 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I was on chapter 50 and was wondering if u could send me the rest I really want to finish and was so close I love the story line !
MissKaylaH chapter 67 . 3/1/2011
It was very good I'm sad to it going but glad I got to read it thank you so much
ashma0407 chapter 67 . 2/28/2011
I'm sorry that you feel that way about this story but thank you for offering your readers the chance to save it in its original format before pulling. Most authors wouldn't do that.

I may not have left a review before but I did enjoy this story. I am putting you on alert (if I haven't already done so) and look forward to reading this when you decide to post it again.

You have a great story here, but as a fellow author, I know how hard it is to continue something that you see unfit. Good luck with the rewrite!
Zaicha The Vampire Goddess chapter 67 . 2/28/2011
i downloaded it for me to have cuz i love it the way it is...!

congratulationa, take acre, rest so u can update soon! now that you have your viking baby boy, please give edvard his...

sincereky, The Goddess aka; zaicha
ImprintMeJacob chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
AWEEEESOME!
ImprintMeJacob chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
Awesome! Second time I'm reading, I AM A HUUUGE FAN! This isn't disgusting whatever anyone says...

FANFICTION IS FAN FICTION! You write so well, keep it up!
ecdreams chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
Oh no...what's wrong with Edward? He seems so lost. Broken. I don't know where you are going with this but you write beautifully. Hopefully I can read it all before you take it down. You sure have a gift for storytelling!
ecdreams chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
Wow. This Edward is creepy.
ecdreams chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
I admit I want inside his head.
ecdreams chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
OK does she have amnesia?
ecdreams chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Hmmm...don't quite know what to make of this but I'm intrigued!
ecdreams chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Whoa! What a beginning!
KRYork chapter 67 . 2/27/2011
Love you sweetheart and know that you are doing what is best for you... Hope you are doing well and RL is enjoyable! Thank you for letting us know the path your taking...it always makes me a little emotional when a story goes missing. Sometimes it takes ms awhile to figure out which one has flown the nest...so thank you for not leaving us to fret over Taken...

K