Reviews for Taken
anneangel chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
did you know that if you review a chapter once you have to wait at least 15 seconds before you can review another chapter. strange. I WANT EDWARD TO SAY SHE'S HIS . . . please. ;)
anneangel chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
still reviewing and hoping for a edward pov chapter, soon
anneangel chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
ok, im reviewing
girlfrakes chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
Need to put in some reasons like why he took her, what he expects. He has to have some kind of reaction as she tries more aggressively to escape. Obviously some rules will come up. Bella needs to show more attractions to Edward somehow. The idea here is great but some answers need to be given.
anneangel chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
i love this story
KittyPimms chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
I want eggs! Sorry, hunger's doing the talking. Er, typing. Edward's so sweet! A kidnapper, but a really cute, sweet kidnapper :)
SweetiePieSaysHi chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
sounds really good i hope that u will continue and im really looking forward to Edwards pov
lilyella chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
nice story. i would love to read about edward's pov.
Seraphina25 chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
I like the concept you came up with, it hasn't been over done. It's also different from most 'Efward kidnaps Bella' fics. I think that's what makes your idea interesting. Anyways, keep up the good work. I'm hoping to read a new chapter sometime soon.

tania15
Triinu chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
how nice..I didnt expect a update that soon at first but I'm happy for that ofc. I actually like his story.

for a critcism I can tell you only that you should in some way put more emotion and thought in it..kind of make it longer (and of course If I would be you I wouldn't know how do to it) Story itself is good:D
SmokeyMelina chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Great story so far! Can't wait for more )
TwilightSVU chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Can't wait to read more
Dressed-IN-Blood chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
wow this is so good, defiantly going to be a tear jerker. it is really well written and easy to understand! keep up the good work!
Marianka chapter 3 . 12/22/2009