Reviews for Precious Memories
TravellingInTheTARDIS chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Cute. I think ur right, when I write naveen I make him very formal like because or untill
Pop luver gal chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Awwww I loved this sooooo much poor navien

This !
SocksWarmTheHeart chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Hey, dont worry. I like Cheese. lol. No it was a very good one-shot. I wish two days would pass so i can update my own sotries!
Lala Sharada chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
AWL! This was so sweet! loved it!
Ms. Notebook chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Extremely cute. I liked it, especially all the speculation about Naveen's past :D
RedJay123 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Aw! Aren't they adorable? I loved the ending even if it was a little bit cheesy. LOL! Please continue to write more stories starring my newest favorite couple(besides Jim and Dolphy of course).-Red Jay
Amethyst Ocean chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
PERFECT.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Aw. This was really sweet. Tiana and Naveen will make many great memories together. A future worthwhile indeed.

Chica
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
lol, yes, it was cheesy, but absolutly adorable )
Emotistic Optimistic chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Achedanza! Very good, very good, and very cute _ And I totally know what you mean by Naveen not using contractions! (It's really hard writing for him in Maldonia, because he would speak less...Naveen-ish in his home country, no?)

But, yah, this made my day. As far as constructive criticism goes, there's a few grammatical things that need a little work, but the characters are perfect (the best I've seen from anyone so far... then again, there ARE only about 19 stories at the moment. But still. The best. Undoubtedly. You will forever remain in my heart as the one who did the best first.).

Soo...yeah. That was my freakishly long review. It's faved, by the way.

Abinaza!
swarlock chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I don't think it's cheesy at all.

There are .llots of people like Naveen and his parents. I never knew my dad. But Mom made sure I had pleasant childhood memories and she's still around to talk about it.

As you know from the movie Eudora asked her daughter for some Grandkids. And since they are married Naveen will do whatever it takes to raise the kids unlike his parents with Tiana's help.
AmyNW chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This was a beautiful and touching story, and helps explain some of Naveen's cocky exterior: he's been shielding his heart. I loved this line: "The one person I know who would love to spend her life with me.”
correction chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
"Note: Hey, you guys want a tip on writing for Naveen? Notice how he usually doesn’t use ippostrafies! He doesn’t say things like “Don’t” or It’s”, he usually says it separately, like “Do not” or “It is.” Have you all noticed that? Please correct me if I’m wrong."

Very true, but it's apostrophes, not ippostrafies.
Jeanniestorm chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This was very sweet! The ending had a nice optimistic look to the future sort of life lesson which gave Tiana & Naveen an opportunity to be even cuter together. You're not alone because I also noticed that Naveen doesn't really use contractions (words combined with apostrophies) when he speaks.