Reviews for iNeed You More
thefbm chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Sooo I like this story, haha. really the dialog between the two is so quirky like iCarly. It's so fun to read, probs to you.
YourBlueCastle chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
I have loved this entire ting so far! It's funny yet serious at times. It's really addicting and I hope you update very, very soon!
icecoffee18 chapter 8 . 8/8/2010
Awesome! But poor Sam. ( Anyways, your two new stories sound great! I'd love to read both! ) Can't wait for more! D
BetterThanGold chapter 8 . 8/8/2010
I liked it! Update soon please!
Lanter chapter 8 . 8/8/2010
I like that while Sam is still confused about the kiss, she isn't mad at Freddie over what happened.
Romance and Musicals chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
This was a really good chapter. I liked all the angst and one-sided awkwardness. I felt so bad for Sam when she found out that Carly wasn't coming home. And I was kind of hoping that Freddie would invite Sam to spend Thanksgiving with him.
Mixwe chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
that was great, I believed every word of what Sam was feeling. Good job with her thinking about the kiss but not OVER obsessing about it.

please update quickly! ;)
almostinsane chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
Great chapter! It's good to hear about your new story and script. Maybe I'll check them out. Thanks for updating. God bless!
Jewel chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
I'd say it's a good thing that this story is making me giggle like a little girl. I love it!
Arianna4President chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
I'm gonna get married with this story. Really.

UPDATE! :D
almostinsane chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
Great chapter! LOL. Freddie is such a lightweight... Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Mixwe chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
YEAH! THE SEDDIE IS COMIN' ON! I luv luv luv this chapter! After it ended I had that "-uh!" of realization that I couldn't read the next one yet. this is so good I can't wait much longer! please write! write for me! and everyone else I guess... them I don't care about as much though.
MMLA chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
Really enjoying this Seddie, your awesome painting a picture with your words.
icecoffee18 chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
Loved it! Can't wait for more! D
x5past6x chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
Can't wait to read more!
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »