Reviews for iNeed You More
Mlle. Madeline chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Okay, Janae. Warning: this will be a long one.

Anyway, yay, you're updating! This was an excellent chapter. I love drunk!Seddie, whether it's Sam or Freddie (and of COURSE Freddie would get drunk off one can of beer :shakes head:)

And oooooh, Freddie kiiiiiissed Saaaaaam. And I love how Sam gets compassionate. We don't often see that out of her.

Okay, my favorite quotes. There are, um...a lot. There were some gems.

"Your face is too"— But Sam shot him one of her menacing glares that made Freddie rethink his insult. "Too…pretty and such things…"

"No, not all the way. The rhyme is slanted."

"Your head is slanted."

"Your mom is slanted!"

"Spencer! Sam called my mom slanted."

"Well, she is pretty mentally askew…" and he walked toward the door signaling for his teenage friends to leave. "But now it's time for you guys to slant yourselves right on out of here."

...she was alone on a Saturday night with nothing to do. Alone…with a Freddie.

"Hey bartender!" Freddie turned back when hearing that familiar call. "Let me get a sparkling apple juice-on the rocks."

"Sam…? What are you doing in my fruit sauce?"

"Uh, I think you have some fruit sauce in your brain," she quipped, but lowered her tone when she saw the crushed beer can in his right hand. "…and I think it was laced with alcohol."

"Drunk? O-oh no…my girlfriend won't be too happy about t-this."

"What girlfriend?"

"I don't know. Gibby said I had one."

And she should've been ecstatic that he didn't remember the kiss…but her lips still could not stop from tingling.

Excellent! Update soon, por favor :D
Rhiabrey Skye chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
This chapter was great. Finally a kiss! Gahh X) iLove Drunk!Freddie

Sam totally loved the kiss 3
Romance and Musicals chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Ha ha! That was great! Sam's right, only Freddie would get drunk off of one beer.
SpAzZy CaUsE tHaT's Me chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
okay, i'm comenting on chapter one.. to say i loooove the story... and uh i really think Carly is over reacting. sure, he broke her heart... and he was a cheater... but she was super duper over reacting. i mean, it was harsh, but i have seen worse... my one guy friend got dumped by his grilfriend after like 7 months becuase she liked this guy more than him, when this guy didn't like her back, she got back with my guy friend and then his best friend asked her out and she dumped him again after like 1 day. it was realy sad, but he got over it after like one day... and i think that was probably harsher... haha.. well imma stop typing and start reading!
Lanter chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Drunk Freddie is fun.

I like that Gibby was the catalyst for Freddie, and subsequently Sam, to start realizing that they might be feeling more than friendship for the other.
Mlle. Madeline chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
I thought iPsycho was awwwwwesome. Gibby is so much win. And I want a Guppy to follow me around and say "appy birttay" all the time.

Anyway, I really like this story and I look forward to where this goes. Yay Seddie!

(And I like Jeck too.)
dothepepperminttwist chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
lol I agree with the jeck thing, so true :) :) :):) cute chapter ;)
dothepepperminttwist chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
hahahahahahaha! i laughed out loud that my brother came in and asked whats wrong when it said "Mom! close the door, freddie's scared of your breasts!" LMBO! :)
dothepepperminttwist chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
awww cute :)
dothepepperminttwist chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
happy belated birthday! :) AWWW they were on the fire escape in the same way in the ikiss.. -stares into space- ahhh... the kiss... :)
dothepepperminttwist chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Now, it wasn't too much creddie! It was okay, because it was only creddie friendship, which i can handle :)
dothepepperminttwist chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
whoa, all those knew shows? :) I love this chapter, you got Carly pretty well, as well as all the other characters :)
Lanter chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
"He could have sworn he spotted no health inspection grade on their window when he walked in."

Yep, Freddie is his mother's son ;)

Loved this chapter. Sam's insecurity over her birthday gift(s) for Freddie versus Carly's was completely in character and well written. The end was sweet but still very Sam and Freddie.

ITA with you regarding Jade and Beck. She really does remind me of Sam.
ThriLLer89 chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
amazing amazing AMAZING! I love that you didn't instantly jump into a romance with them, their relationship flows very naturally. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Romance and Musicals chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
This story is amazing! I'm in love with it! And I admit that the reason I read it was because of the playlist I saw on your profile. I love dare you to move and I am obsessed with I Hate Everything About You. It's one of my number one Seddie songs along with Just the Girl by the Click Five. Btw, what late 90s cartoon reference did Sam make? about the tapioca pudding? B/c I know it, I just can't place it.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »