Reviews for iNeed You More
trainwreck17 chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
Great chapter! I really missed this story! Update soon!
angelrock444 chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
Ewwww Beck/Tori. I'm not even going to say a couple name for them. They gross me out that much. Shirtless Gibby lol! Can't wait
elle.luna chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
hey (sorry im too lazy to log in xD ) im SO happy u decided to finally update! yes... a perfect dose of SEDDIE right before iPyscho.. which is in only HALF AN HOUR for me right now (west coast, Cali). so update soon! cuz lately dan has been pretty short on the seddie :( and been playing iSpeed Date OVER. and OVER. and ?

anyways i know this has been long (and i also know when i go back and see my review it wasn't really that long, but getting longer as i keep typing this...)

ok later!
almostinsane chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
Great story! I have to say that this is one of the best iCarly fanfictions I've read for awhile. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
LoV3 C0nV3rSe chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
Loved this chapter, update soon!
BetterThanGold chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
Great chapter. Update soon! And I agree about the Beck and jade thing.
Princess Cruella chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
I liked this chapter! Update soon! ]
sophia666 chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
great story. I love the plot, and the different situations Freddie and Sam (mostly Sam) get into. I loved when we found out why Sam didn't contact Freddie for two weeks, and this whole driving episode and its craziness, and Sam admitting that Freddie's one of her best friends. I feel like you really have the natural flow of these two, it's lots of fun to read. please update soon. :D
axel100 chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
Great story! You really should update this.
aussiemma chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
ah! you are amazing... this is like seriously great, seriously. omg i have to know what happens and how it ends. please please please please please tell me you're gonna update this at some point? i can't handle another unfinished amazing story; only to be left with my brains feeble attempt at finishing it alone -_-

PLEASE? _
pizza is purple chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
plz put the nxt chp. up soon! i really love this story and i wanna know what happens nxt! please! thx!
pizza is purple chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
i love this story! plz update the next one soon!
KeyLimePie14 chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
Hella yes! (:

this story is awesome! I ignored English class to read it! Haha.

Update soon!
norinina chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
That was just pure awesome. I can totally see this chapter as a real episode, and I love the way you're building Sam and Freddie's relationship.

My favorite line? “Mom, close your door! Freddie’s scared of your breasts!”
LacyLenoraSmith chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
First off: Amazing ff.

Second off: I heart Seddie.

Third: FTSK equals amazing. haha I'm wearing one of their tshirts right now.

and finally: you write extremely well. I love how everything is progressing slowly. Most fics now a days are fast paced and really annoying.

Thank you for keeping my faith in humanity alive.

Update soon, yo!