Reviews for The Price of Tea
shallowness chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
It's always a pleasure to read your fics and this is a great rattle around Hatter's head and heart. Bringing in Alice-of-legend's Hatter as his grandfather and looking at his impact on Hatter is great, as was the rest of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Loved this! And this line made me laugh aloud: "Like the play, like the film, like the lunchbox. I get it, I get it."
blithers chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Wow. The part of this story where Hatter is hallucinating while being tortured is genius - chilling and a little sexy and so perfect for him in that moment - and the rest of the story around it works so well too. You really have such a good handle on these characters!
Pisces chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This is absolutely lovely, but I really think it was the Petty!Hatter that clinched it for me. He was a great combination of old and crazy, and yet somehow still unsettlingly dangerous. The connection between him and Hatter was very well done.
jesuisamber chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
must come back & finish this later.
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Love the adding in of Grandpa. Well done. All of it.
unagihime chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Oh dear me. This was stunning. I'm guilty of actually reaching the brim of tears when Hatter visits his Grandpa. Also, I love the incorporation of the black felt hat. I noticed that hat while Alice and Hatter were kissing at the end, and it actually being his Grandpa's hat is just... well. Mindblowing?

I would favorite this a million times if I could. (:
SmilinStar chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Oh this was amazing. Utterly flawless. I love how you tied it all up with Hatter, Mad Hatter and Alice of Legend. Just wonderful. I loved it. Thanks so much for writing it.
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
That was interesting. I like the explanation about his boxing lessons too. Thanks!
Taylor chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This was very, very good.

I must say, I'm impressed and intensely satisfied with the tie you created between Hatter and the Mad Hatter.

A wonderful story. :)
RogueCajun chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
OMG, you put Petty!Hatter in it!

You have NO IDEA how happy that makes me. )

Because the only thing better than ALP!Hatter is ALP!Hatter and Petty!Hatter together.

And that's really the only coherent thought I can muster up right now. )
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Loved it. I especially like picturing Tom Petty's version of the Mad Hatter as Hatter's grandfather. "She was just asking for directions." *Giggle*
Rashaka chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Reviewing here too, because I love this fic and things that I love get favved.

Excellent job, write more!
trecebo chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Kite full of kittens, you know these peeps so veddy, veddy well. I cannae get enough of them and the wonderlandful goodness.
Freak87 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Wow, this is wonderful. I absolutely adored this. It's wonderfully written, and the story itself is quite interesting. I love that you brought in the Mad Hatter and his thoughts on Alice of Legend. Love it!