Reviews for Baby, I Can't Fight This Feeling
Awwww :) so cute
Cookie Monster 662 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
It's so beautiful I cried
xKrysx chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Warming the nooks of my heart now. Nate/Serena.

Thanks for writing! 3
NiyuChu chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I know this was written about this time last year but I'd still like to comment on it, because you are the most beautiful writer. I know I'm probably clogging up your inbox with my numerous reviews but you are just amazing when it comes to any ship you write. I'm still in awe. :)
hopelessromantic0707 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
this was absolutely adorable! very well-written and in character...thanks for writing!
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I read this over on LJ awhile ago and I still love it. So gorgeous and magical. Definitely one of my favorite NS fics ever :)
Lily-rox111 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
naw that was a really cute story, can i just say you are probably one of my favourite Gossip Girl writers and i really love your stories
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I loved it. Nate/Serena 4 ever.

Brandy
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
wow you are one of my favorite NS writers! i so wish they would have a conversation that would be exactly like the one they had in this! ugh serena needs to tell nate she loves him omg i loved this so much and when chuck/blair walked in i just laughed that was the best!
smc-27 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
For whatever reason, I didn't get an email about this one. I just found it and pouted because I didn't get to read it sooner.

Sigh. How much do I love Nate and Serena and the way you write them? That's rhetorical. They are my fave and you are my fave. A winning combination.

I loved Chuck in this. And Blair, too, for that matter, but Chuck was just so...Chuck.

"She hugs Chuck (she stayed in the hospital for two nights; he came on the day she was released and wrapped his arms around her, and ever since then she’s been hugging him teasingly every few days to prove that Chuck Bass receiving a hug will not, in fact, result in Armageddon or something), laughing into his blazer when he pats her back awkwardly..." Love this. I think we both feel the same way about CS hugs, but this was just perfect.

Popcorn and Pop-Tarts. Of course she would.

The thing I love most about NS, and particularly the way you write them, is the way they go from childish/cute/funny to serious and sweet in the blink of an eye. They're just so adorable together, on every level. "Can't stop now." Perfect.

"Her cheeks get hot in an instant. She’s blushing, and it’s ridiculous, because it’s Nate and no one’s called her “cute” since she was about eleven years old. But maybe that’s why she’s blushing – because it’s Nate, and because after all these years, when he’s seen her at her worst and maybe her best, he still thinks she’s cute." This is a perfect explanation of them, I think. That's how I always see them, for some reason. Like, him calling her beautiful when they were kids, before anyone else did, and now calling her cute when no one else is.

“That’s what I’m here for,” he tells her with a shrug. - This just made my day, because he so didn't come back just because he was tired of his family. He obviously came back to spend the night with her. Sweet, sweet boy.

"He tastes like champagne and brown sugar and oh, three years ago at a bar when the straps of her dress slipped down her arms." Sigh. What a wonderful sentence that is.

Their whole conversation was so amazing. Serena finally being honest with him about her fears and what she always felt about him, and him, to a degree, thinking she's completely crazy for thinking she could ever lose him.

Messy together. I love it. Because they so are, or will be, and that's why they work.

Thank you for this.
dd chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I think you nailed N & S exactly. Great story.
Allie421 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
LOVE this! What a wonderfully written story! I loved it! Great job!
Karkoolka chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
another amazing story :-D

I love your NS story, cause I totally love them together...

and this one was perfect long, really fantastic written...

so nice, sweet and cute :-D

great job :-D
Irresistible Albino chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Umm OK. That is just about the cutest story EVER! So great job. I loved reading it. Serena and Nate forever 3
lucasta chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Squeel. What a great present.

I love it when Serena calls Nate 'Natie'. It conjures up so much intimacy and history between them.

Thank you for giving us a Chuck/Serena hug. I've been wanting such a moment forever and you wrote it. You're the best.

'They can be messy together' what a great ending. Thank you.