Reviews for In Your Arms
Nuh nuh , you MUST continue ! PLEASE
Pr1me Gurl chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
please please write more
Vivienne Grainger chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
One would of course be immensely flattered to be considered by Optimus. Considered for what, you may ask? Well, just about anything, one supposes, except of course for a mess on the bottom of one of his pedes. 'Course, he wouldn't much like that either.
The Love Doc chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
What? No "I love you." Or anything? 0-0 You should keep going! Really!

XD
The Love Doc chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
AWWWWW! So cute! I love it! :3
LadyLombax chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
great story! I think this has a lot of potential!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
wow I love this, you should do more I love it. please write more soon :D
Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
But Coli Chibi, even though Elita 1 is killed in issue 5, that doesn't mean we can't pretend that the puprple femme can't be Elita...cum on...have a heart ;) You have to admit even at the exception of Elita's true identity that the story goin' on here is still good, right?
Unknown chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
WHAT? This can't be the end! Can it? Oh, come on! There's still so much you have yet to answer: Like; do Optimus and Elita 1 make it through the storm? Do Optimus and Elita eventualy fall in love? Is Optimus TRUELY the LAST PRIME? (*wink*)XD and... Are they ever reunited with the other N.E.S.T. members? Don't get me wrong,your story is amazing, but you can't leave me hanging like that...its not fair :'( (*sniffles*) I REALY want to know what happens...so pretty please with suger and chococalate on top...will you write another chapter...please?
Coli Chibi chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Uh, I hate to say it, but Elita 1 never Gets to Earth. She gets killed in Reign of Starscream issue 5.
plenoptic chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
KYA DON'T LET IT BE THE END! I'M GOING TO DIE OF SQUEE! SO BEAUTIFUL TT_TT

...Just wondering, though, what is the size comparison between Opt and Elita as far as the movieverse goes? I mean, this chappie makes her seem like a teddy bear in comparison XD And doesn't the wheel holding her legs together mean he's going to have some trouble with...you know...?

...Oops, sorry, gutter mind :D See, this, my dear, is the problem with writing an innocent OptXLita or HideXMia...all of your readers will be sitting there going "Right, that's cute and all, but when is he going to get into her pants?"

But Plenoptics lurves the fluffies o They're so cute! And I love your portrayal of Optimus, I could just sit here and sigh forever...3

...Oh dear, I see Phoenix already commented o Yup, yup, see, I told you, we all want to see Opt and Lita lovin...it's a pairing that just doesn't get enough love...

But thank you so much for writing this, such a sweet little holiday-ish piece. It made me so very happy to read it 3
Refracted Imagination chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
Sweet chapter! Loved the fluff. Nice job!

- Refracted Imagination
FlyingHope chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Please continue this story! You are an amazing writer! I love this story. Prime was being so sweet. This story definatly showed off his chivalrous and shy side. GO BOSS BOT, WIN YOUR GIRL! It was very cute. Let there be more LitaxOP fluff! Lets see some more love!
AquaGrace chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
This is an absoulutey WICKED story. Please continue I wanna see what happens to Elita and Optimus.
Anodythe chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
No no no...this can't be the end...gotta find a kleenex...*sniff*