Reviews for Humanity
Guest chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
Ok - I don't review every chapter of anything, and I know this was posted several years ago, but I just had to stop here and let you know that you are very good at this.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
I realize that this four or five years late, but I wanted you to know that I am enjoying your writing very much. I like the way you are showing the unsubs formative experiences and I also enjoy experiencing the events through multiple character view points
michelle1341 chapter 30 . 7/29/2014
it will explode
Plum chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
I love your stories! I hope you write more :D
ausland chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
I love this story- and the first one. But I think I like this one better because of all the Hotch and Emily moments. Gods, you make Hotch hot. I want one. Lucky Em.

I would have reviewed before this, but I've been stealing moments to read all week and now it is finally the weekend. Review time! Yay!

I was extremely happy with the date and the kiss and now this kiss... sigh. I recently discovered the wonderfulness that is Criminal Minds, and I am having mini love affairs every time I watch an episode. Thank goodness for DVR, right? I've been devouring all the good fanfiction I can, and your two stories do not disappoint- they are long, which I love, and they don't have people falling into bed at the drop of a hat.

Except for Morgan, and that looks like it's on its way to change, no?

Side note- I love caveman Hotch. Yummy.

Bella chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Sherlock Holmes and Milo Sturgis
machlud chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
I really laughed at the location of the flashback in this chapter. Herriman pretty much didn't exist at all in 1979. You do a pretty good job representing Utah, just too much coffee. I think you are a pretty awesome crime writer. Keep on writing good stories.
lil.ramen.lover chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
I love this line: "He was small fry who thought he was a piranha; the type she toasted and fed to Hotch with butter."

It cracked me up so badly.
Goddess Seshat chapter 30 . 5/28/2012
Awesome story now for the next one. :)
MrsCriminalMinds chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Totally agree with you on Stuart MacBride's Sergeant Logan McRae his books are amazing. Loving the story by the way :)
jinxiepops chapter 30 . 4/22/2012
AAAAAHHHH! cant believe i have only just found these stories! completley addictive! read this and calverville point and now i find that theres a third one! but now im really curious about the explosion! you have some serious talent in writing. im gonna have to look through your profile page just so i can read all of them lol xx keep writing more!
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 30 . 10/6/2011
SAOSGBHN3AKJPSOKLVMCA3IUA. WHY WOULD DO YOU DO THAT TO THE TEAM? D: *rushes off to check for next story* (very well written by the way, even if you ARE evil ;P)
Vini chapter 30 . 1/4/2011

I've just finished reading two of your stories, calverville point and humanity.I read them straight through two days and as a result, neglected to review. Also, i'm a very recent fan of Criminal minds, so i was not sure if you still read the reviews for older works. But now i think i should write, to tell you that you are very, very good.

The plot, the pitch and most important, the narrative voice was perfect. The chracterization was so finely done that i feel like watching the episodes again. I am a fan. So much so that i think i'm going to go straight to the third one and write again then.

lastly, you mentioned that you're writing a novel, i don;t want to impose but i'm doing my masters in english literature so, if you like some random outside perspective, please do tell. I don't write but i can listen...

my email is
Anniely chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Hey there!

First of all, I have to apologize, for I have not managed to get through the whole story yet and usually I don't review until I finish a story, but this time I think I'll make an exception, cause I wanted to get this to you before I left for a two-week trip. .

I have not yet read Calverville completely, just skimmed through, so you'll also read my name there (hopefully soon).

This first chapter had me like very few stories had me; hell, like few books had me. You know, there are books that start at the beginning and are exciting from first to last line, and then there are some that start to get interesting somewhere around the 12th chapter.

This was definitely the type-One story!

And even though I have never even thought about Emily/Hotch as a pairing, I really liked it! Their chemistry was great and although it had another level to it that it lacks in the Show, it was very authentic!

The first time she called him Aaron, I just wondered whom she meant. I always think of him as Hotch, but it showed the difference of their relationship.

You know what actually made me read the first lines? The small quote at the beginning! I love when people do that. ;)

See you at the end of the story, Anne