Reviews for Humanity
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 5 . 5/3
Guest chapter 29 . 11/18/2015
Gģggģ
Guest chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
Ok - I don't review every chapter of anything, and I know this was posted several years ago, but I just had to stop here and let you know that you are very good at this.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
I realize that this four or five years late, but I wanted you to know that I am enjoying your writing very much. I like the way you are showing the unsubs formative experiences and I also enjoy experiencing the events through multiple character view points
michelle1341 chapter 30 . 7/29/2014
it will explode
Plum chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
I love your stories! I hope you write more :D
ausland chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
I love this story- and the first one. But I think I like this one better because of all the Hotch and Emily moments. Gods, you make Hotch hot. I want one. Lucky Em.

I would have reviewed before this, but I've been stealing moments to read all week and now it is finally the weekend. Review time! Yay!

I was extremely happy with the date and the kiss and now this kiss... sigh. I recently discovered the wonderfulness that is Criminal Minds, and I am having mini love affairs every time I watch an episode. Thank goodness for DVR, right? I've been devouring all the good fanfiction I can, and your two stories do not disappoint- they are long, which I love, and they don't have people falling into bed at the drop of a hat.

Except for Morgan, and that looks like it's on its way to change, no?

Side note- I love caveman Hotch. Yummy.

ausland
Bella chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Sherlock Holmes and Milo Sturgis
machlud chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
I really laughed at the location of the flashback in this chapter. Herriman pretty much didn't exist at all in 1979. You do a pretty good job representing Utah, just too much coffee. I think you are a pretty awesome crime writer. Keep on writing good stories.
lil.ramen.lover chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
I love this line: "He was small fry who thought he was a piranha; the type she toasted and fed to Hotch with butter."

It cracked me up so badly.
Goddess Seshat chapter 30 . 5/28/2012
Awesome story now for the next one. :)
MrsCriminalMinds chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Totally agree with you on Stuart MacBride's Sergeant Logan McRae his books are amazing. Loving the story by the way :)
jinxiepops chapter 30 . 4/22/2012
AAAAAHHHH! cant believe i have only just found these stories! completley addictive! read this and calverville point and now i find that theres a third one! but now im really curious about the explosion! you have some serious talent in writing. im gonna have to look through your profile page just so i can read all of them lol xx keep writing more!
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 30 . 10/6/2011
SAOSGBHN3AKJPSOKLVMCA3IUA. WHY WOULD DO YOU DO THAT TO THE TEAM? D: *rushes off to check for next story* (very well written by the way, even if you ARE evil ;P)
Vini chapter 30 . 1/4/2011
Hello.

I've just finished reading two of your stories, calverville point and humanity.I read them straight through two days and as a result, neglected to review. Also, i'm a very recent fan of Criminal minds, so i was not sure if you still read the reviews for older works. But now i think i should write, to tell you that you are very, very good.

The plot, the pitch and most important, the narrative voice was perfect. The chracterization was so finely done that i feel like watching the episodes again. I am a fan. So much so that i think i'm going to go straight to the third one and write again then.

lastly, you mentioned that you're writing a novel, i don;t want to impose but i'm doing my masters in english literature so, if you like some random outside perspective, please do tell. I don't write but i can listen...

my email is