Reviews for Stars that Make Up the Night Sky
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
That was beautiful very sweet
Rowenaaaaaa chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Uokay. Nope I'm okay. No I'm not crying. How dare you accuse ke of such a-never mind. Im crying. Happy? I just love this stpry so much. Why must you do this to me? Huh? Was that ur goal? To make me cry?well it worked! Thank a lot!
Anyway amazing story. So sweet how Snape came and gave Harry some hope.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
It was sooo sad! I am still crying and will be in a mood the rest od the day probably...seriously.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Oh my god that was beautiful
bartholemew chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
This story actually made me cry. I wish so much that Dumbledore wasn't so stupid about the stupid muggles Harry had to live with. I want more to this, like maybe when harry shows up at school or something, like if he sort of remembered Snape.
Jess chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Oh gosh, the feels. Really well done!
DuckofIndeed chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
I really enjoyed this. It was nice reading about Snape taking care of Harry when he was young, and that Harry always seemed to, ahem, “magically” get better by morning whenever he was sick. And the deer was a really clever detail, too.
lumutness chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Sad story. I hate obliviate.
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
That was sweet. I wish Harry knew what Severus had done for him though.
Sophie chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I loved this so much! So well written, its a beautiful story!
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
loved it! :)
kittyranma chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
lovely story :)
Pepper-up Pomfrey chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This is such a cute story that could have happened to harry before everything and shows how Snape really loves harry. It's going in the favourites!
King Yertle chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
It was beautiful and melancholy, sweetly painful. It was the cry of a phoenix, signalling new life at the cost of a life before it. It was a tear of joy, sweetly honeyed in the throat but sending pains of knife-like agony shooting through the jaw.

Thank you.