Reviews for Stars that Make Up the Night Sky
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Awww! This fic was so sweet. I really liked what you did with this. Keep up the great work!
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That was beautiful. i can admit it i'm crying.
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
OMG! So sweet. I'm... on the verge of tears.

Wow. I believe in this! I believe in the canon-ness of this fic! yes, it is decided that you are J.K. Rowling writing in disguise and giving us fans this lovely hidden extract of a story that had to be unfortunately cut out of the books.

lol seriously though, what a great story! I love this.
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
all i can say is wow, that was amazing and i'm sorry i never discovered it before now. thank you for writing!
lucy chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
i dont really know why, but this story made me want to cry. Poor Harry! And Severus is so lovely too :( I think Im gonna go and make up a cliche ending where Sev rescues Harry ... Seriously though, this was amazing!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Awwwwww! I think i just spazzed! It was so cuuuuute now if only Super Snape could swoop in and save the day! *cries* i loved it!
Marie Serohs chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Wow. I was honestly expecting to read a mediocre short story that would be forgotten in a moment's time. That was way better. I like how you made it fit with the actual story. Honestly, way to go.
ForeverLily chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Aw...Snape really does have a heart. Poor Harry!
LoireLoa chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This is so sad and sweet.
Seven Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I like this.. it almost made me cry... I can't imagine having to be the one who has to go heal a sick and clearly abused child who has the very same eyes of your childhood sweetheart, and not being able to do anything about the abuse.

WOW.
May Eve chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
;_; This is just so heart-wrenchingly sweet...and sad.
jupimako chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
sweet story 3. thank you :).
jada951 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
oh wow. unexpected, that he cast obliviate.

it would do harry so much good growing up to know somebody cared.

It would be cool to see this story follow into school Sev. couldn't hate harry after all of this!
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Awwwwwwwwww :)) So damn sweet. I love it. So sad that Harry cannot remember, but at least he remembered the stars and the man in black...
momocolady chapter 1 . 8/23/2010