Reviews for Stars that Make Up the Night Sky
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
That was great!
There was one problem I noticed, though. In England, and probably the rest of the British Isles, damn isn't a swear word. Yes, it might not be the best thing to say in front of your boss, but it's similar to the word hell and darn. As in, it's not a good word, but it is considered acceptable.
I thought you ought to know. *faints* Geddit?
Blackveil24 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Yes, it does seem so real. Your story is lovely.
Althea Snape chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This was extremely heart-warming, and so beautifully written that I can almost imagine it being a part of the story. Brilliant. Thank you! :)
o-WinterQueen-o chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Awww. Poor baby. :'c Yay Snape. c':
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
It is very sweet and can easily fit in with canon.
D3adlyG33k'sMistress409 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
plausible.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This was a beautifully written story. The ending almost made me cry (I'm in public so I had to be a big girl n hold it in) I really hope u wrote a sequel were Harry finds out the truth.
SheSoODaZZled chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Beautiful.
Rabi Rabbits chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Oh my goodness! That was the cutest writing I have every read! I applause this adorable perfection!

With love, RRR
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww. Wonderful, touching story. It brought a tear to my eye. Amazing job!
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I like it a lot- nice job!
Darklight247 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh that was brilliant, such a lovely fic!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Awww! This fic was so sweet. I really liked what you did with this. Keep up the great work!
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That was beautiful. i can admit it i'm crying.
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
OMG! So sweet. I'm... on the verge of tears.

Wow. I believe in this! I believe in the canon-ness of this fic! yes, it is decided that you are J.K. Rowling writing in disguise and giving us fans this lovely hidden extract of a story that had to be unfortunately cut out of the books.

lol seriously though, what a great story! I love this.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »