Reviews for Stars that Make Up the Night Sky
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This is bittersweet just like you said. I love that Severus took care of Harry, but I think it's wrong that he was left in that home just to be harmed and allowed to get sick again.
MaskedxKunoichi chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
That was beautiful! It's sad Harry cannot remember yet Severus cannot forget.
Dark crystal Usagi chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
AWWWWWWWWWW! It so swet it bought tears into my eays when i read this. Good work D
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I cried as I read this. It was so sad the way Harry begged Severus to hold him and tell him he was a good boy. It is also sad how Harry was not allowed to remember the visits.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This is a wonderful fic. I would love to see this happening! Great job!
anna123 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I'm a bit teary eayed... That was a beautiful one-shot. A bit bittersweet. It was nice to see Snape taking care of Harry, but sad that he always obliterated Harry's memories of the few caring memories he might have had of his childhood; a proof that someone cared for him...
Mark Heffron chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wonderful
anemix chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This is really sweet. I like it a lot. The summary was particularly good and eye-catching. The switching of POVs weren't too irksome either.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Achlies chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Oh no! I'm crying! Gah, that was beautiful!
Pyroprogramer chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Nice story showing even Dark Snape showing some compassion. Great one shot keep it up
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Aw. That was very sweet.
SnapeAngel chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
aw..nice one short
VampsMoonAngel chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
aw - that was so nice and cool. -Avi
CarnivorousOak chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
that's really sweet. It's nice to see Snape's good side once in a while.
LeLa London chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Aww.. this fic was written very well and was so sweet. Thanks for the nice read. :-)
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »