Reviews for Devotion
VodkaWarrior chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
awwwwwwww
dullahan21 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is sad, but a good read. Great writing.
LovelySpecter chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
T.T that was so sad!
Hirotamoy chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Awwwwwww so sad, but worth the read, good story, hope to read more!
AnimeLuvv chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I always feel horrible whenever I have to attack a Big Daddy. His Little Sister makes it ten times worse when she cries. :'(

Well, I make up for it by Rescuing her. . . Never ever Harvest. (I've never harvested a Little Sister, or seen anyone else do it. It sounds terrible to kill a Little Sister.)

With the shotgun and Incenerate thing, I do it like that almost everytime. Machine gun works better to me, otherwise I have to die ten times before finally winning.

Oh, and in Bioshock 2 when I die I always get revived (duh) and she stops crying. . . Yay.

I'm getting off track now. Sorry.

Still, I liked this fic.
Hook Prosthesis chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oh God...I'll never harvest again... 3
shutupgreenberg chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This was a beautifully written story. I think you captured the essence of a Big Daddy really well.
davison chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I think peanut would be prowed apart from when it killed him but truly shows a big daddies life and how horrible it is I loved it thanks for writing this story
Oreithyia chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
A very good read.
Accidenta1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
wow, I haven't played this game in forever, but I love how you told the story of the Big Daddy ]
last place chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
RIP Peanut! [ That happened to me four times. Maybe I'm just stupid...oh well.

This is so good! I love fanfics about Big Daddies. They have feelings too.

And I hope Jack saved her!
Kibble Beast chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
D:

Damn, it's good to know at least one other person feels the same way.

Poor Big Daddies.

I have nothing more to say on the matter apart from LOVELY STUFF (in capital letters and everything). 3
9aza chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This is so sad. I've never played Bioshock but this is still a nice fic.
PiPER chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Aww, so sad. I played and beat BioShock at my nephew's house, and I loved the game! At first I refused to play it, cuz I'm a big scardy cat, lol. But once I did play, I fell in love with it.

I like your veiw of the Big Daddy's and Little Sister's relationship, and I would love to read any other stories or one shots you have involving BioShock.

-:[PiPER]:-