Reviews for Exchange Program
sd4ianto chapter 30 . 11/12
Wonderful, sweet, lovely chapter. Thank you!
katwinchester chapter 30 . 11/12
Love it, Love it, Love it! In case you weren't sure I loved this chapter. It was so sweet to see everyone reunited and that Ianto is giving Jack a chance. On the edge of my seat for the next chapter :) Kat.
badly-knitted chapter 30 . 11/12
So happy that they're starting to rebuild their relationship. The first meeting between them actually made me cry a little, poor boys, they need each other so much even if Ianto doesn't really remember yet. I live in hope that his memory will return and that he and Jack will be able to move forward again. They both deserve happiness.
Aya2013 chapter 29 . 10/30
Wow great update! Can't wait for new chapters! Thanks
katwinchester chapter 29 . 10/23
Brilliant! I think it's great that even though Ianto doesn't remember Jack he can see how much he is loved. Definitely can't wait for the next chapter. Also John in this story is great, I like this version of him.

Good that Justin is finally going to get what he deserves as well as Iantos family :) Kat
badly-knitted chapter 29 . 10/22
Justin deserves to live in fear, because that's what Ianto endured at Justin's hands. I hope he gets locked up too for everything he's done though, the parents too for ignoring what was going on.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ianto HAS to get his memory back! After all the happiness he found with Jack and their friends, it's just too cruel that Justin has taken all that happiness from Ianto on top of everything else he did to him. If Ianto doesn't get his memory back it means that Justin has won a final victory, stripping away all the progress Ianto made over the last few months. I just hope seeing Jack again, hearing his boyfriend's voice, will help Ianto to remember.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
wellofwisdom79 chapter 27 . 10/22
I am so glad you are back to finish this story. I can't imagine I am the only one but I hope you continue... especially with this cliffhanger!
sd4ianto chapter 29 . 10/21
This chapter brought tears to my eyes. It was so hard to read it and think about Ianto leaving and not seeing Jack first and then never seeing him again.
Brose1001 chapter 29 . 10/21
Poetic justice for Justin; this will hopefully get her m off of the abusive path he has been following with Ianto; as for the photos and the amnesia, even if seeing Jack in the flesh doesn't spark a memory or two, they can rebuild their relationship. Love like that doesn't just go away when the memory is hidden.
ciocia chapter 29 . 10/21
You are a mean one - nothing's ever easy. I am glad to see not only Justin get justice, but Ianto's parents. Thanks for that. And I'm glad that John is just that stubborn, too. Do I really have to wait a week? (Better than a year, for sure). Thanks so much for continuing with this! It's awesome.
twilightluva786 chapter 29 . 10/21
Loved it. Cant wait for the next chapter.
katwinchester chapter 28 . 10/16
Loved it! A great chapter which was full of surprises!
I admit I was so focused on Jack with Ianto at the end of the last chapter that I thought at first Justin had escaped through the window! I love that Jack threw him out of it. Lisa and Gwen were a surprise in this chapter but a good one, i'm sure what ever they do will be brilliant payback before Justin is thrown in prison.

Poor Jack though, I hope that he can get some comfort from John (I assume it was John) until he can be reunited with Ianto. They both need each other so much. Can't wait for more.

Off to read your other updates now :) x
badly-knitted chapter 28 . 10/16
I did like the police interview with Owen, it was fitting to have just the words because that was all that mattered, just the facts, exactly as the police themselves would want. Oddly, I hope Lisa and Gwen don't get caught over what they're doing to Justin, because then Justin could claim to be a victim and the girls would be in serious trouble. Nevertheless, I want Justin to suffer and to pay for his crimes, and I want Ianto's 'parents' to pay too, for putting Justin on a pedestal and not caring about Ianto.

I hope Ianto will come out of the coma soon so he can tell the police everything about what Justin has done to him over the years. I'd love Justin to get life in prison where far tougher and more dangerous men could use him the way he used Ianto. Yeah, I'm a little vindictive when it comes to abusers.

Poor Jack though, locked up for something he didn't do when Ianto desperately needs his boyfriend by his side. I'm sure Ianto would wake up if Jack was there. I bet Ianto's parents aren't even visiting him, just coddling the monster who abused him for so long.

More soon please!
sd4ianto chapter 28 . 10/15
I don't really ever like Gwen, and in this story Lisa either, but ya got to give it to them for this. They should make sure he will tell the truth about who hurt Ianto also.
ciocia chapter 28 . 10/15
I totally didn't see any of that coming... Jack getting blamed? I like what you have in store for Justin, but do you have anything planned for the horrible, neglectful parents?