Reviews for Exchange Program
SuziH-J chapter 12 . 11/6/2016
So glad that Ianto stood up to Gwen, she is a right cow.
SuziH-J chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
Gwen is an absolute bitch, Jack is gorgeous, and Justin is a complete arsehole.
ciocia chapter 30 . 12/7/2015
Lovely. I'll admit you've been making me nervous, but I loved seeing the boys back together (in a sense). Hope all is well in your household. Can't wait for more!
sd4ianto chapter 30 . 11/12/2015
Wonderful, sweet, lovely chapter. Thank you!
katwinchester chapter 30 . 11/12/2015
Love it, Love it, Love it! In case you weren't sure I loved this chapter. It was so sweet to see everyone reunited and that Ianto is giving Jack a chance. On the edge of my seat for the next chapter :) Kat.
badly-knitted chapter 30 . 11/12/2015
So happy that they're starting to rebuild their relationship. The first meeting between them actually made me cry a little, poor boys, they need each other so much even if Ianto doesn't really remember yet. I live in hope that his memory will return and that he and Jack will be able to move forward again. They both deserve happiness.
Aya2013 chapter 29 . 10/30/2015
Wow great update! Can't wait for new chapters! Thanks
katwinchester chapter 29 . 10/23/2015
Brilliant! I think it's great that even though Ianto doesn't remember Jack he can see how much he is loved. Definitely can't wait for the next chapter. Also John in this story is great, I like this version of him.

Good that Justin is finally going to get what he deserves as well as Iantos family :) Kat
badly-knitted chapter 29 . 10/22/2015
Justin deserves to live in fear, because that's what Ianto endured at Justin's hands. I hope he gets locked up too for everything he's done though, the parents too for ignoring what was going on.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ianto HAS to get his memory back! After all the happiness he found with Jack and their friends, it's just too cruel that Justin has taken all that happiness from Ianto on top of everything else he did to him. If Ianto doesn't get his memory back it means that Justin has won a final victory, stripping away all the progress Ianto made over the last few months. I just hope seeing Jack again, hearing his boyfriend's voice, will help Ianto to remember.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
wellofwisdom79 chapter 27 . 10/22/2015
I am so glad you are back to finish this story. I can't imagine I am the only one but I hope you continue... especially with this cliffhanger!
sd4ianto chapter 29 . 10/21/2015
This chapter brought tears to my eyes. It was so hard to read it and think about Ianto leaving and not seeing Jack first and then never seeing him again.
Brose1001 chapter 29 . 10/21/2015
Poetic justice for Justin; this will hopefully get her m off of the abusive path he has been following with Ianto; as for the photos and the amnesia, even if seeing Jack in the flesh doesn't spark a memory or two, they can rebuild their relationship. Love like that doesn't just go away when the memory is hidden.
ciocia chapter 29 . 10/21/2015
You are a mean one - nothing's ever easy. I am glad to see not only Justin get justice, but Ianto's parents. Thanks for that. And I'm glad that John is just that stubborn, too. Do I really have to wait a week? (Better than a year, for sure). Thanks so much for continuing with this! It's awesome.
twilightluva786 chapter 29 . 10/21/2015
Loved it. Cant wait for the next chapter.
katwinchester chapter 28 . 10/16/2015
Loved it! A great chapter which was full of surprises!
I admit I was so focused on Jack with Ianto at the end of the last chapter that I thought at first Justin had escaped through the window! I love that Jack threw him out of it. Lisa and Gwen were a surprise in this chapter but a good one, i'm sure what ever they do will be brilliant payback before Justin is thrown in prison.

Poor Jack though, I hope that he can get some comfort from John (I assume it was John) until he can be reunited with Ianto. They both need each other so much. Can't wait for more.

Off to read your other updates now :) x