Reviews for Exchange Program
sandysan2013 chapter 26 . 1/1
I have the advantage of having read this entire story in one day. I am very pleased with it and want to know right now how it turns out! I will wait like everyone else though because I need to know how Ianto handles his next meeting with Justin and whether Rhys picks up with Gwen in this story. He's kind hearted, he might just be willing to forgive her.
katwinchester chapter 26 . 12/14/2014
That was a great chapter. I'm glad Ianto finally trusts Jack enough to progress their relationship. I am wondering what will happen when they finish in Australia though, I'm hoping for a happy ending :)

Can't wait for the next update as this is still one of my absolute favourite stories on here. Kat x
Janto is bae chapter 26 . 12/10/2014
I've read the whole story so far and I love it so much! Finish please please please I need to know! So thank you for writing this!
Aya2013 chapter 26 . 12/1/2014
THANKS! GREAT CHAPTER! HOPE YOU'LL UPDATE SOON!:)
Brose1001 chapter 26 . 11/29/2014
Not too terribly rushed on the chapter; progression is always good, and giving the readers a little something when it has been so long since the last update is good stuff too!
badly-knitted chapter 26 . 11/29/2014
Ianto's right: No matter how iunpleasant a person muight be, nobady ever deserves to go through that, drugged or not. As much as I dislike Gwen, I'm hoping her traumatic experience will make her more careful and in time a more likeable person.

Poor Ianto, Sandy is as bad as Gwen, hope we never see her again. Ianto doesn't need that kind of person in his life and I doubt Jack wants her around any more. I'm glad Ianto and Jack got a beautiful night together before returning to school.

I think I'm dreading the end of the school year as much ass Ianto is. I just want to wrap him up and put him in Jack's pocket where he'll be safe.
sd4ianto chapter 26 . 11/28/2014
I liked it very much. I'm glad Ianto had the courage to go out to the party. And Jack such a sweetheart to offer to send everyone home for Ianto's sake.
Schuneko chapter 25 . 7/30/2014
Really enjoying this story!

I really just want Jack to have the chance to kick Justin's ass for hurting his Welshman. Or you know one good right hook at least...the creep deserves it!

Can't wait for the next chapter. _
cjanegray chapter 25 . 6/29/2014
Great to see another chapter of this. Please keep writing!
Maharani Radha chapter 25 . 5/31/2014
Oh no! Another cliffie and drama. Gosh poor Ianto and Jack. Update soon!
ciocia chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
Wow! So excited to see this continue. And congrats! Very exciting news for you. But no, no, no more stress for our boys. They need some rest. ;-)
As always, I look forward to the next installment.
Black59 chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
I'm glad to see that you have not abandoned this beautiful story.
Congratulations to your son. It is on a baby it takes a lot of time. and we must enjoy it because it will grow very quickly.

It's good that Ianto met John. I hope he will be there to help when the confrontation with his half brother will take place. I feel that Jack listening.
and that Ianto cache, when it will come to light, I am afraid that Jack does not understand that he has hidden.
sd4ianto chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
Very good up date. I was really excited when I saw it. Congrats on the addition. Nothing better or more heartbreaking than children.
Who could not possibly love Iantol? He's not only sweet and kind and super gorgeous, he's an hero.
Aya2013 chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
I really love this story! I'd like to read more about boys! can't wait for new chapters to come! thanks
badly-knitted chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
First of all... Congratulations to the new (well, newish) mum!

Ianto is so selfless, rescuing Gwen after everything she put him through. Still, any decent person would (I hope) do something if they saw a girl in Gwen's situation. I hope Ianto gets his jacket back though.

So who is it that has a thing for Jack and is jealus of Ianto? Jack and Ianto have been through much already, can't people just let them be happy?

(I still think Ianto should never return to Wales, it's too dangerous for him. I'm hoping a way will be found to keep him from ever going near his step-brother again).