Reviews for The HalfVampire Chronicles:Part II
Love it!
leahmarguerite chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Fabulous!
leahmarguerite chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I'm going to get you to 1000 reviews!
kosi71819 chapter 34 . 2/8/2011
good story lookin 4ward 2 pt.3
kosi71819 chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
good chapter
thaliagrace16 chapter 34 . 1/24/2011
great chapter! keep writing :)
Alison0279 chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
Loved this chapter for the classic line from Emmett "I want a camel" I couldn't stop laughing after that. Great story by the way.
Alice chapter 34 . 12/13/2010
I see you have a third part of this story in your profile. (Thank goodness because I was very upset for a second!)

You may want to update the author's notes on this chapter, so people don't think you abandoned the story. It really does seem like you promised 15 more chapters and then took off.

*heads to Part III :)
Maximus05 chapter 28 . 12/1/2010
umm love yo story so far nessie is getting on my last nerver get over yoself fyi goose and ice cream does mix that makes for a very long night and short morning
Xthereal-meX chapter 12 . 11/27/2010
okay so i only just started reading this series like 2 days ago and right now i feel like i might need to vent.

first i must say im loving your story so far! its so fucking brilliant!

secondly.. im getting so pissed at nessie! lol and let me tell u, if im getting pissed at a character then you know ur writing is superb koz i dont usually get mad when reading fanfic.

shes so stubborn and i just wanna punch her sometimes! i just wanna shake her and scream WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU NESSIE! JAKE FUCKING LOVES YOU!

this chapter had me cussing alot. i hate becca and leah. i just really hate them. i love the pairing of jake and nessie, but sometimes nessie just pisses me off.

jake is such a sweetheart and i think im in love! ;)

this story seems like its going to have a happy ending and i cant wait to read more!

i think you did a WONDERFUL job writing this so i must give you props.

now im gonna go back to reading the rest of the story! you might see more reviews from me when i seem to need to vent again! :)

LOOOOVE THIS!