Reviews for The HalfVampire Chronicles:Part II
Reddress81 chapter 33 . 4/22/2011
Awe, the honeymoon... Le sigh. You definitely know how to write your lemons. Great chapter!

Reddress81 chapter 32 . 4/20/2011
*fans self* WOW, that was HAWT! GAH. And their vows here so beautiful. You did such a good job with that wedding.

Reddress81 chapter 31 . 4/20/2011
Ahhhhhh! I need to keep reading. I'm so glad I don't have to wait for an update.

Reddress81 chapter 30 . 4/20/2011
Wow, I would be mortified if I was Nessie. I don't think I could handle that many ppl watch me do a lap dance. And Jacob hard? Yeah that shit is embarrassing. LOL

Reddress81 chapter 29 . 4/20/2011
LOL that was hilarious to read. So now on to day three? ONly a few more days to the wedding. Sweet!

Reddress81 chapter 28 . 4/19/2011
Wow I can't believe this story is almost over. I'm getting a little sad. And I'm afraid I won't find out what the deal is with the pain Nessie was getting earlier in the story. I had an awful thought. What if she dies from what is causing this pain? Is this a tragedy? UGH now I'm freaking myself out.

Reddress81 chapter 27 . 4/19/2011
Well done with that lemon. I enjoyed the Italian. Nice touch ;) I really really hope they have lots of lemony goodness on their honeymoon. I'm a h00r, what can I say.

Reddress81 chapter 26 . 4/19/2011
More baby dreams... *sigh* why does these two torture themselves so? I guess they cant always control it. But so sad. And then the family drama. I'm glad Nessie has finally seen the light. Although, I really think she should take the bitch off the guest list. J/S...

Reddress81 chapter 25 . 4/19/2011
Oh that was so bitter sweet to read at the end. Watching Jacob babysit. So the wedding is coming up. I wonder what's going to happen in Paris? Will it be smooth sailing?

Reddress81 chapter 24 . 4/19/2011
So what next for these two? More wedding plans or will something get in the way of their plans? Hmmmmm...

Reddress81 chapter 23 . 4/19/2011
Oh poor Nessie. That's sucks that she fell. But obviously hilarious lol.

Reddress81 chapter 22 . 4/19/2011
Oh no! Does this mean Doug is gonna die? Man, that sucks. UGH and there aren't that many chapters left :/

Reddress81 chapter 21 . 4/19/2011
YES! Now maybe we can get some answers! On to Forks?

Reddress81 chapter 20 . 4/19/2011
Oh that dream. So sweet but so sad. These dreams are just adding to my insanity. I want answers. *Sigh*

Reddress81 chapter 19 . 4/19/2011
So...how long do we have to wait for the pain thing to come up? Its driving me crazy!

1,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »