Reviews for The HalfVampire Chronicles:Part II
Sweet love it :)
drosado chapter 21 . 2/6/2013
OMG OMG OMG
drosado chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
Oooooo. A gay wolf. Nice twist. I like it. :)
bsohio chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Ijust found your story last week but have been having a rough time getting anything else done. I am a late comer to the Twilight stories. When they started, I thought they were just for "kids". Well, now I am hooked! I guess even at 66, I am still a "kid" at heart.

Keep up the good writing and I will keep on reading. I hope someday you publish
anonymous chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Demanding reviews makes me not want to read your story or write them. It's very annoying. If you aren't doing it for the fun of it, what's the point? It's selfish and prideful.
KMFMT chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I can't wait to find out what's wrong!
AfricanQueen17x chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
omg nessie is so horrible you know? she always does things without thinking!
AfricanQueen17x chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
the hell?
wynndsong chapter 34 . 11/28/2012
This was very good. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/20/2012
I can't wait to read the last book of this series! It's really giving me my Jacob and Nessie fix, and I love all the themes you provided: relationship drama, family drama, supernatural danger...I also love the descriptive details you provide on everything, including fashion! Thanks for turning the Cullens' and Jacob into a loving family, instead of him always being the center of smelly dog jokes. I'm so happy I found this!
Kyla chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
I don't know how long ago you wrote this but I think you are such an amazing writer I'm hooked, sometimes I'll stay up til 5:30 in the morning on a school night just to finish a chapter I truly love you
cindylou123 chapter 34 . 11/18/2012
Awesome :)
cindylou123 chapter 24 . 11/18/2012
I'm not taking the time to review and I'm sorry for that but this story is a real page turner!
Hailey chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
SO. ADDICTIVE. I love them soooooooooo much.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/9/2012