Reviews for The HalfVampire Chronicles:Part II
CLee56 chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
What is Andy thinking? He assaulted two women. I know when you're drunk, your sense of right and wrong can be scewed, but he's gotta know this is something he's not gonna goet out of.

I still can't get over the assault.
fairyfangs chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
Im currently reading this in 2014 and I'm absolutely in love with it thank you for putting such a creative twist on Nessie and Jacobs love story :)
chasingrabbit chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
I started this route almost 2 days ago with the first part of the series and damn i am in a much needed sleep but just cannot put this down. I am engrossed with the story I feel like I am reading another book in the Twilight saga.
I know I am still halfway through (almost) of the three series I see these are only the Jacob/Nessie fics that you wrote and also have not updated for a long time. I hope you find inspiration again to continue writing, and when you do that I wish it would be my 2 favorite characters. Anyway, thanks for for sharing your talent you are great.
raspberry.essence21 chapter 23 . 6/3/2014
Loved the Nessie v. Leah fight! She soooooo had it coming! :o)
raspberry.essence21 chapter 18 . 6/2/2014
This has to be my favorite chapter. I love the intensity of your prose-this chapter had me in tears for a moment. I can tell that your writing is becoming increasingly more dynamic and I am quite impressed. Bravo!
raspberry.essence21 chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
The car lemon was genius.
raspberry.essence21 chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
I love that Zack is gay.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/29/2013
I love this story it is amazing. You are a great writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
love your story :)
Guest chapter 32 . 5/1/2013
i love this story and I am totally continuing to read... i think a song called Faster by Matt Nathonson is perfect for Nessie and Jake too... not for the wedding but it seems like made for them... just wanted to tell you so you could check it out cause you had asked for songs... oh and please write more Jake and Nessie fanfics! - a twilight fan & Jacob lover :D
Guest chapter 30 . 4/28/2013
Yay
drosado chapter 34 . 2/7/2013
Sweet love it :)
drosado chapter 21 . 2/6/2013
OMG OMG OMG
drosado chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
Oooooo. A gay wolf. Nice twist. I like it. :)
bsohio chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Ijust found your story last week but have been having a rough time getting anything else done. I am a late comer to the Twilight stories. When they started, I thought they were just for "kids". Well, now I am hooked! I guess even at 66, I am still a "kid" at heart.

Keep up the good writing and I will keep on reading. I hope someday you publish
1,147 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »