Reviews for The HalfVampire Chronicles:Part II
raspberry.essence21 chapter 18 . 6/2/2014
This has to be my favorite chapter. I love the intensity of your prose-this chapter had me in tears for a moment. I can tell that your writing is becoming increasingly more dynamic and I am quite impressed. Bravo!
raspberry.essence21 chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
The car lemon was genius.
raspberry.essence21 chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
I love that Zack is gay.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/29/2013
I love this story it is amazing. You are a great writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
love your story :)
Guest chapter 32 . 5/1/2013
i love this story and I am totally continuing to read... i think a song called Faster by Matt Nathonson is perfect for Nessie and Jake too... not for the wedding but it seems like made for them... just wanted to tell you so you could check it out cause you had asked for songs... oh and please write more Jake and Nessie fanfics! - a twilight fan & Jacob lover :D
Guest chapter 30 . 4/28/2013
Yay
drosado chapter 34 . 2/7/2013
Sweet love it :)
drosado chapter 21 . 2/6/2013
OMG OMG OMG
drosado chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
Oooooo. A gay wolf. Nice twist. I like it. :)
bsohio chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Ijust found your story last week but have been having a rough time getting anything else done. I am a late comer to the Twilight stories. When they started, I thought they were just for "kids". Well, now I am hooked! I guess even at 66, I am still a "kid" at heart.

Keep up the good writing and I will keep on reading. I hope someday you publish
anonymous chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Demanding reviews makes me not want to read your story or write them. It's very annoying. If you aren't doing it for the fun of it, what's the point? It's selfish and prideful.
KMFMT chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I can't wait to find out what's wrong!
AfricanQueen17x chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
omg nessie is so horrible you know? she always does things without thinking!
AfricanQueen17x chapter 7 . 12/1/2012